There are lots of ways in which you can get involved and support the PTC and your fellow trainees.
Become a Member of the PTC
Becoming a member will give you opportunities to:
- Play a part in initiatives to raise the standard of training
- Represent trainees on other College committees
- Support trainees across the UK.
How to join: elections
Elections will be held for Eastern, Ireland (North), Northern and Yorkshire, London, and South West Divisions next year.
2018 nominations for South East, Welsh, and West Midlands have closed.
The following vacancies are still open:
To apply simply fill in the above application form and email it to email@example.com
Job descriptions for roles on the PTC
- Committee Member job description (PDF)
- Student Associate Member job description (PDF)
- Chair job description (PDF)
- Vice Chair job description (PDF)
- Secretary job description (PDF)
Find out more and write an article for The Registrar, our quarterly magazine.