Please select the links below for more information and resources.
- Trainee Webinars
- Exam Changes
- Careers Webinar (Core Training)
- Careers Webinar (Higher Training)
- About the PTC
- The Registrar
- Cost of Training
- Supported and Valued
- Psychiatric Support Service (PSS)
- Leadership and Management QI Guide
- IMG Resources
- COVID-19: guidance for UK psychiatric trainees
- ARCP video guide
- Portfolio video guide
The conference booklet is available to download.
The conference programme is available to download.
This conference is eligible for up to 6 CPD hours per day, subject to peer group approval.
Certificates of attendance will be emailed to delegates after the conference.
- Complete our online feedback survey for Thursday 25 March
- Complete our online feedback survey for Friday 26 March
All comments received remain confidential and are viewed in an effort to improve future meetings.
- Surg Lt Cdr Luke Baker - Welcome to the PTC and updates on current projects
- Dr Helen Crimlisk - Learning to lead – reflections
- Rachel Ware - GMC– Raising concerns in the workplace
- Dr Helen Crimlisk, Prof Helen Bruce, Dr Liz Dawson, Gloria Abiola - Changing workforce
- Dr Julie Anderson & Dr Conor Barton - Getting the most out of special interest sessions
- Dr Catherine Dakin - Life as a Disabled Trainee: an unusual midlife crisis
- Dr Mina Hussain - Mental Health and Movies
- Dr Mario Lepore - Food as Therapy
- Dr John Russell & Dr Ross Runciman - Curriculum/portfolio
- Dr Natalie Ashburner - Using social media as a Doctor
- Dr Deepa Bagepalli Krishnan - Quality improvement in practice
- Dr Oli Sparasci - Getting into research
- Dr Ross Runciman - Leadership and management
- Dr Stuart Gibson, Dr Maytal Wolfe - Less than full-time training
- Dr Rob Waller - Digital First! The tech we are being asked to embrace and what will happen if we don’t…
- Dr Chris O’Shea, Dr Cat Holligan, Dee Sharma - Teaching and teaching opportunities
- Dr Stephen Moore, Dr Michael McMorran - Asking for the job you want
- Dr James Tidder - Dealing with significant events
- Dr Stephen Moore - Making the most of supervision
- Dr Cate Bailey, Dr Kate Adlington, Dr Aastha Sharma - Behind and beyond the page: trainee opportunities in publishing
- Dr Leanne Tozer - Shielding on the front line… (and many more battle analogies)
All presentations remain the intellectual property of the author and it is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or reproduce any information, images or data included in these presentations without the prior written consent of the author.
If a presentation is not listed, it is because we have not received permission from the author. This page will be updated if further presentations are received.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.