Trauma Informed Care in Early Intervention in Psychosis
Watch live from 4-5pm or on demand
|Timings||Join us 4-5pm or watch on demand|
|Free Members' Webinar||£0|
What will the webinar cover?
Join us live or on-demand, as we explore 'Trauma Informed Care in Early Intervention in Psychosis'.
Topics will include how to;
- Understand the principles of trauma informed care
- Understand the ways in which psychosis, treatment, and ethnicity can contribute to trauma
- Incorporate principles of trauma informed care into clinical practice.
Speakers will include;
- Dr Peter Carter, consultant psychiatrist, joint lead for NELFT EIP. Director of Medical Education
- Dr Miriam Fornells-Ambrojo, consultant clinical psychologist, joint lead for NELFT EIP. Assistant Professor Psychology DClinPsy UCL
- Dr Mel O, Brien, clinical psychologist, NELFT EIP
- Dr Ruby Rathbone, Foundation Year 1 doctor. NELFT
How do I submit a question?
Questions can either be submitted using the Q&A function during the webinar, or you can email them in advance to email@example.com.
Catch up on previous webinars
You can find out more about past and upcoming webinars and catch up on demand with any you have missed on our website.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Kesia Wills
Contact number: 0208 6184 199