New Consultant Conference 2023
|Timings||09:30 - 16:30|
|Location||Online Via Zoom|
|Higher Trainee/SAS Doctor||£58.30|
Join us for this new online conference aimed at trainees approaching their CCT, SAS doctors, and new consultants in their first five years in the role. The event will be hosted by the London Division but is open to all.
Topics to include:
- Medical Leadership/’What type of leader do you want to be?
- Coping with Serious Incidents, Suicide and Complaints as a New Consultant
- Setting Boundaries
- From trainee to consultant journey
- Practical tips on job planning/appraisal/revalidation
- Work-life balance
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Please note - it is up to the participant to ensure that they have the correct requirements in place prior to booking the event.