Booking has now closed
|CPD||1 point per hour of educational activity, subject to peer group approval|
|Foundation Year Dr/Medical Student||£37.10|
|Non member/allied health professional||£106|
The Royal College of Psychiatrists Faculty of Perinatal Psychiatry invited poster submissions for our online conference on 25 May 2023.
The call for posters has now closed, and submitting authors will be contacted with the outcome at the end of April.
Read the latest conference programme
- Dr Roxanne Keynejad, and Dr Diksha Sapkota, on domestic violence during the perinatal period
- Dr Katie Hall, Academic Clinical Fellow and ST4 in General Adult Psychiatry, Centre for Academic Mental Health, Population Health Sciences, University of Bristol, on 'The Mother Nature Project'
- Dr Alain Gregoire, Perinatal Psychiatrist, Hon President, Maternal Mental Health Alliance UK, Chair, Global Alliance for Maternal Mental Health, on 'Effects of early life adversity: the most common, most discriminated and most perinatal of all health problems’
- Five X More is a grassroots organisation committed to changing Black women and birthing people’s maternal health outcomes in the UK. It focuses on empowering Black women and birthing people to make informed choices and advocate for themselves throughout their pregnancies and after childbirth.
- Watch the helpful explainer video
- View a video of the speaker alongside any slides
- Ask your questions to the speakers and chat with other delegates via the discussion forum
- All registered participants will also have access to this conference recording for up to two months post event
To successfully join the event online you will need;
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are recommended browsers
Faculty of Perinatal Psychiatry Annual Conference 202317Oct
Annual Medical Education Conference 202317Oct
Psychodynamic Psychiatry Day 2023: The Science of the Art of Psychopharmacology27Oct
RCPsych, 21 Prescot StreetLondon
Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Annual Conference 202321Sep
In-person (RCPsych, London) / Live-stream