Thursday 11 February 2021
This webinar will discuss the complexity of the assessment and management of Young Onset Dementia.
- Specialist assessment and management of Young Onset Dementia
- Recent advances in the understanding of Young Onset Dementia
- Interplay with Neurology
- Transition between different services, Mental health service, Memory service, neurology, primary care, Local authority, Specialist tertiary services.
- Dr Mohan Bhat, Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist, Associate Medical Director for Barking and Dagenham North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Janet Carter, Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry, Older Adults Community Mental Health Team and Memory Service, Romford
- Dr Paul Gallagher, Psychiatrist, East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Joanne Hew, Psychiatrist, East London NHS Foundation Trust
Each of the speakers gave a short presentation on their area of expertise and this was then followed by a Q&A from the audience.