- Chair: Dr Manoj Kumar (India)
- Vice Chair: Dr Divya Ganesh Nallur (India)
- Financial Officer: Dr Ashlesha Bagadia (India)
Our International Team at the College provide overall administrative support to the South Asian division, you can contact Agnes Raboczki for more information.
The South Asian Division is happy to announce a bursary to enable a psychiatry trainee from the South Asian Division to attend the Royal College International Congress 2020 at Edinburgh (29 June 2020 – 2 July 2020) to give an oral or poster presentation. The bursary is up to a maximum of £1,000 and £400 towards the registration costs for the trainee to attend the congress.
Who can enter
A psychiatry trainee from the South Asian Division (Bangladesh, Bhutan, Democratic Republic of Korea, India, Indonesia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste)
- Must be a Trainee in Psychiatry (either a Junior Resident /Core Training or a Higher Specialist Trainee/Senior Resident)
- Must have already submitted a proposal for an oral or poster presentation at the Royal College International Congress 2020 at Edinburgh
- Only one entry per trainee is permitted
- A decision-making panel of our Division will make the award against an agreed set of criteria. We reserve the right not to award the bursary if applications received are not of sufficient criteria.
- Previous winners of the bursary are not eligible to participate
- The successful candidate will be required to submit an article giving their feedback on the congress and their plans for disseminating their learning in their home country. If appropriate, the article (or extracts thereof) will be published in our newsletter.
· Please follow the following format for submission of abstracts:
· Abstracts must be in English. Abbreviations may be used only if they are defined.
The abstract must not exceed 350 words (count does not include title or authors). Abstracts should be typed single spaced, font size 10 in Word format using standard text, or text only format.
The title should be in bold, followed by the full name(s) of the author and all co-authors, including titles (e.g. Dr) and their affiliations.
The abstract must not contain bibliographical references, tables, diagrams or appendices. If accepted for presentation at the conference these can be added at a later date.
Abstracts must be presented in five headed paragraphs in the following order:
Submissions are accepted on the understanding that the work is original and that it has been performed with the permission of any relevant ethical or legislative body.
All sources of financial sponsorship of the study should be stated at the end of the abstract.
The deadline for submissions is Monday 16 March 2020
Send your entries to email@example.com
Our Division includes the following countries:
|Democratic Republic of Korea||Myanmar||Thailand|