Welcome to the London Division vacancies page; this page will be updated regularly with any vacant positions for the London Division Executive Committee.
Taking on a College role within the Division could benefit both of you and your employer, for more details on benefits visit our page on College Roles. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below then please contact Jennifer Edwards and provide the following items:
- An up-to-date CV.
- The names and contact of two referees. The referees must be Fellows or Members of the College, but not a member of the Education and Training Committee.
- A brief note in support of your application.
There are currently a number of posts available for Regional Representatives within the London Division. Vacancies have arisen in the following roles as the current post holder is reaching the end of their tenure or the post is currently vacant.
We urgently require representatives for the following areas:
- Child & Adolescent - North West & South East London
- Forensic - Across all London regions
- General Adult - North West & South East London
- Intellectual Disability - South West London
- Old Age - Across all London regions
- Perinatal - Across all London regions
- Rehabilitation and Social - Across all London regions
Other Regional Representative vacancies:
- Addictions - South East & South West London
- Eating Disorders - North West, South East & South West London
- Liaison - Central & North East London
- Medical Psychotherapy - Central, North East & North West London
Closing date for applications: 18 October 2020
New Assessors for Advisory Appointments Committees
If you have been a Consultant for more that three years, would you be interested in representing the College as an Assessor on Advisory Appointments Committees (AACs)?
Assessors are crucial for ensuring that good practice is maintained at all AACs, and we currently have a number of vacancies. We urgently need representatives in all psychiatric specialties.