Welcome to the London Division vacancies page; this page will be updated regularly with any vacant positions for the London Division Executive Committee.
Taking on a College role within the Division could benefit both of you and your employer, for more details on benefits visit our page on College Roles. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below then please contact Jennifer Edwards and provide the following items:
- an up-to-date CV
- the names and contact of two referees. The referees must be Fellows or Members of the College, but not a member of the Education and Training Committee
- a brief note in support of your application
- a completed Good Standing Form.
There are currently a number of posts available for Regional Specialty Representatives within the London Division. Vacancies have arisen in the following roles as the current post holder is reaching the end of their tenure or the post is currently vacant.
We currently require representatives for the following specialties/areas:
- Addictions – For all London regions
- Child and adolescent – For all London regions
- Eating disorders – For all London regions
- Forensic – Central London
- Intellectual disability – South East and South West London regions
- Liaison – Central, North East and South East London regions
- Medical psychotherapy – For all London regions
- Old Age – Central, North East and North West London regions
- Perinatal – For all London regions
All psychiatrists who been at the consultant or specialist associate grade for two years (one year with the agreement of the relevant Regional Advisor) or more may apply, including those retired from clinical practice. However, a current license to practice from the GMC is required.
Deadline for applications: 10 June 2022
New Assessors for Advisory Appointments Committees
If you have been a Consultant for more that three years, would you be interested in representing the College as an Assessor on Advisory Appointments Committees (AACs)?