Welcome to the London Division vacancies page; this page will be updated regularly with any vacant positions for the London Division Executive Committee.
Taking on a College role within the Division could benefit both of you and your employer, for more details on benefits visit our page on College Roles. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below then please contact Jennifer Edwards and provide the following items:
- an up-to-date CV
- the names and contact of two referees. The referees must be Fellows or Members of the College, but not a member of the Education and Training Committee
- a brief note in support of your application
- a completed Good Standing Form.
There are currently a number of posts available for Regional Specialty Representatives within the London Division. Vacancies have arisen in the following roles as the current post holder is reaching the end of their tenure or the post is currently vacant.
We currently require representatives for the following specialties/areas:
- Addictions - for all London regions
- Child and adolescent - for all London regions
- Eating disorders - for all London regions
- Intellectual disability - South London
- Liaison - for all London regions
- Medical psychotherapy - Central, North East and North West London
- Perinatal - for all London regions
Old age - Central, North West London and South London
Extended deadline for applications: 7 October 2021
London Division Champion Roles
The College is currently looking to appoint champions for different areas of work to support the President’s priorities. Therefore the Division is now looking to recruit local champions for the following roles:
- Sustainability Champion
- Equality Champion
Please find the job descriptions for each role below:
- Sustainability Champion Job Description
- Equality Champion Job Description
- Wellbeing Champion Job Description
If you are interested in any of these positions, please submit the following:
- an up-to-date CV
- a statement outlining why you are interested, and what you feel you could bring to the role
- confirmation that you are aware of the time required to carry out the role and can commit to this during the term.
Deadline for applications: 21 September 2021
Scheduled Interview date: 28 September 2021
New Assessors for Advisory Appointments Committees
If you have been a Consultant for more that three years, would you be interested in representing the College as an Assessor on Advisory Appointments Committees (AACs)?