Welcome to the London Division vacancies page; this page will be updated regularly with any vacant positions for the London Division Executive Committee.
Taking on a College role within the Division could benefit both of you and your employer, for more details on benefits visit our page on College Roles. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below then please contact Karen Morgan and provide the following items:
- an up-to-date CV
- the names and contact of two referees. The referees must be Fellows or Members of the College, but not a member of the Education and Training Committee
- a brief note in support of your application
- a completed Good Standing Form.
There are currently a number of posts available for Deputy Regional Advisor, and Regional Specialty Representatives within the London Division. Vacancies have arisen in the following roles as the current post holder is reaching the end of their tenure or the post is currently vacant.
We currently have vacancies for the following specialties/areas:
- Deputy Regional Advisor Role - South East London
- Regional Representative Roles
- Addictions - For all London regions
- Child and adolescent – Central, North East, North West, and South East London regions
- General Adult - Central and North East London regions
- Intellectual disability – South East and South West London regions
- Liaison – Central, North East, and South East London regions
- Old Age – Central, North East and North West London regions
- Perinatal – For all London regions
For further information please view the job descriptions and the process of appointment to these posts, this includes information for the following roles; Regional Advisor, Deputy Regional Advisor, Regional Specialty Representative and Deputy Regional Specialty Representative.
Deadline for applications: 27 July 2022
New Assessors for Advisory Appointments Committees
If you have been a Consultant for more that three years, would you be interested in representing the College as an Assessor on Advisory Appointments Committees (AACs)?