Welcome to the London Division vacancies page; this page will be updated regularly with any vacant positions for the London Division Executive Committee.
Taking on a College role within the Division could benefit both of you and your employer, for more details on benefits visit our page on College Roles. If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed below then please contact Jennifer Edwards and provide the following items:
- an up-to-date CV
- the names and contact of two referees. The referees must be Fellows or Members of the College, but not a member of the Education and Training Committee
- a brief note in support of your application
- a completed Good Standing Form.
There are currently a number of posts available for Regional Specialty Representatives within the London Division. Vacancies have arisen in the following roles as the current post holder is reaching the end of their tenure or the post is currently vacant.
We currently require representatives for the following specialties/areas:
- Addictions - for all London regions
- Child & Adolescent - for all London regions
- Eating Disorders - for all London regions
- Forensic - Central and South West London
- Intellectual Disability - South London
- Liaison - for all London regions
- Medical Psychotherapy - Central, North East and North West London
- Perinatal - for all London regions
- Old Age - Central, North West London and South London
Extended deadline for applications: 30 July 2021
New Assessors for Advisory Appointments Committees
If you have been a Consultant for more that three years, would you be interested in representing the College as an Assessor on Advisory Appointments Committees (AACs)?
Assessors are crucial for ensuring that good practice is maintained at all AACs, and we currently have a number of vacancies. We urgently need representatives in all psychiatric specialties.