Don’t miss Congress early bird rate
You have just under one month left to save with our reduced early bird rates and join us in Liverpool for this year’s International Congress. Book before Friday 31 March to avoid missing out on our previously sold out event.
We have a fantastic line up of keynote speakers from across the world already confirmed, including Sir Robin Murray, Institute of Psychiatry, London, Professor Felice Jacka, Alfred Deakin Professor of Nutritional Psychiatry and Epidemiology and Dr Thara Rangaswamy, Vice chair, Schizophrenia Research Foundation (SCARF), India.
Alongside our keynote speakers, you will have the opportunity to engage with fellow psychiatrists, choose from over 70 cutting edge sessions, network with colleagues from around the world in our revamped social and networking programme and earn up to 22 CPD points all under one roof.
If you are booking to attend the whole Congress, you will also gain access to recordings of the sessions to view in your own time. This means that you will have the opportunity to watch not just some, but all of those sessions of interest to you. Please browse our full programme to see the range of sessions on offer. If you are purchasing individual day tickets you will need to pay for the recordings separately.
Don’t miss out and book today to take advantage of our lowest rates available! On offer are:
- access to over 120 hours of educational content and more CPD points than ever before when booking the whole Congress
- All content will be available on demand for 6 months following the Congress for you to view in your own time and is included in the 'Whole Congress' booking fee.
- over 70 sessions and masterclasses covering psychopharmacology, new science, clinical practice, education and training and much more
- 17 fantastic international keynote speakers
- a revamped social and networking programme allowing you to make the most of seeing colleagues and friends again in one place
- the cultural Congress Fringe, giving you the chance to explore and unwind with wellbeing sessions, yoga, networking lunches and breakfasts, a Dean’s quiz and drinks reception
- over 600 ePoster presentations with dynamic content, showcasing the very latest in psychiatric research, all within our ePoster Hub sitting at the very heart of the conference centre.