RCPsych Insight Summer 2021
- Why we hope you will take part in RCPsych’s first ever membership survey
- Making sure your voices are heard in government over proposed changes to mental health law and the NHS
- Action being taken on the climate and ecological emergency by the NHS and RCPsych member Dr Guy Harvey
- Professor Jackie Hoare talks about the challenges faced by young people living with HIV in South Africa and how research and remodelling care systems can help
- How lockdown has dealt an extra blow to many vulnerable children and their carers but, for some, it has allowed greater access to help.
This issue also contains a tribute to Dame Fiona Caldicott, the College’s first female President, who passed away in February.