RCPsych Insight Winter 2021–22
- Why you should take part in RCPsych’s LGBTQ+ survey, regardless of how you identify
- How the College is tackling the shortfall in psychiatrists on several fronts
- Dr Jacob Krzanowski talks about his experiences representing RCPsych at COP26 – and how psychiatrists can help tackle climate change
- How RCPsych in Scotland persuaded the Scottish government to adopt its five priorities for mental healthcare using award-winning campaigning.
- How a College collaboration is raising awareness of diagnosing and treating adult ADHD in India and other parts of South Asia