- Know someone who's just received exam results? Why not share the free Kindle eshort Three Things I'd tell my younger self, by Joanna Cannon with contributions from Wendy Burn and Kate Lovett
- Read our response to the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Green Paper, and find out how we will continue to campaign in this space.
- CR225: Technology use and the mental health of children and young people (PDF)
- CR195: When to see a child and adolescent psychiatrist (PDF)
- CR198: Guidance for the use of audio-visual recording in child psychiatric practice (PDF)
- FR/CAP/GAP/01: Good mental health services for young people (PDF)
- FR/CAP/01: Survey of in-patient admissions for children and young people with mental health problems (PDF)
- FR/CAP/02: Physical health of children and adolescents What specialist child and adolescent psychiatrists need to know and do (PDF)
- Values Based CAMHS: What really matters to children and young people
- Position statement: Defining a health-based place of safety (S136) and crises assessment sites for young people under 18 (PDF)
- RCPSYCH and Tribunals Judiciary A Guide to Mental Health Tribunals for Young People (PDF)
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms in Children and Young People: A guide to assessing and managing patients who are referred to secondary care (PDF)
Access a variety of resources for psychiatrists, trainees and other mental health professionals, such as books, webinars and eLearning materials.
We produce a variety of leaflets on young people's mental health, catering for both young people, and parents, carers and teachers.
You can also see other resources such as books, films, helplines and websites.