Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Winter Institute
Traumatised Children: ACEs, care and CAMHS
Monday 28 January 2019, London
- Know someone who's just received exam results? Why not share the free Kindle eshort Three Things I'd tell my younger self, by Joanna Cannon with contributions from Wendy Burn and Kate Lovett
- Read our response to the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Green Paper, and find out how we will continue to campaign in this space.
- CR195: When to see a child and adolescent psychiatrist
- CR198: Guidance for the use of audio-visual recording in child psychiatric practice.
- FR/CAP/GAP/01: Good mental health services for young people
- FR CAP 02: Physical health of children and adolescents: what specialist child and adolescent psychiatrists need to know and do
- Values Based CAMHS: What really matters to children and young people
- Position statement: Defining a health-based place of safety (S136) and crises assessment sites for young people under 18
- RCPSYCH and Tribunals Judiciary A Guide to Mental Health Tribunals for Young People.
We produce a variety of leaflets on young people's mental health, catering for both young people, and parents, carers and teachers.
You can also see other resources such as books, films, helplines and websites.