The Publications Management Board reports directly to Council and meets twice per year (usually April and October), one meeting chaired by the College Editor and one by the College Treasurer. The remit of PMB is, as follows:
- To monitor the publishing partnership between the College and Cambridge University Press.
- To decide upon all matters of financial and business policy relating to the Journals and Books of the College.
- To report the financial accounts for the Journals and Books of the College.
- To horizon-scan for new developments within journals and books publishing, to inform strategic planning.
- To receive Editor-in-Chief and Publisher reports of Journal and Books performance against the respective editorial strategies.
- To approve the appointment of the Editor-in-Chief for each Journal and for the Books Programme. Note: Recruitment of the College Editor is managed by the College Council and Officers.
Chaired by: Professor Kam Bhui
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org Elizabeth Hay, Head of Publishing
|College Editor (Chair)|
|Treasurer, RCPsych (co-Chair for one meeting per year)|
|Editor-in-Chief, BJPsych Advances|
|Editor-in-Chief, BJPsych Bulletin|
|Editor-in-Chief, BJPsych International|
|Editor-in-Chief, BJPsych Open|
|Editor-in-Chief, RCPsych Books|
|Publisher, Journals, Cambridge University Press|
|Publishing Editor, Cambridge University Press|
|Senior Commissioning Editor, Cambridge University Press|
|Marketing Executive, Cambridge University Press|
|Director, Strategic Communications, RCPsych|
|Head of Publishing, RCPsych|
|Head of Finance, RCPsych|
|Managing Editor, BJPsych|
|Managing Editor, BJPsych Bulletin|
|Managing Editor, BJPsych Advances, International, Open|
Co-opted committee members as required