Creativity in Crisis: Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Winter Institute
Booking is now closed
|CPD||1 point per hour of educational activity, subject to peer group approval|
|Non-member fee (allied health professionals/voluntary/education sector)||£50|
|Consultant/ Regular Member Fee||£75|
|Higher Trainee/ SAS Fee||£55|
|Retired/Subsidised/Core Trainee/ FY Doctor/ Med Student Fee||£35|
Join us for our scientific conference, with latest research and service developments.
- Scene Setting and national context
- Intensive community support - alternatives to inpatient care -
- Integrated Community Models for Children and Young People with Eating Disorders
- Supporting Children and Young People in Urgent and Emergency Care and acute settings
- Pathway from community into intensive support and inpatient settings
- Integration and holistic approaches to providing care in the least restrictive environment
- Reviewing the evidence base
- Understanding national policy
- Sharing examples of innovative and good practice
- Working jointly with different stakeholders, including paediatric colleagues, local authorities, and voluntary, community and social enterprises
How will the event work online?
- The conference will take place online using Zoom as a webinar.
- Participants will be able view a video of the speaker and alongside any slides.
- Participants can also pose questions, and some speakers may use polling or other interactive features.
- All registered participants will have access to a recording for up to two months after the event.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
How to watch on demand
Please register for the conference in advance - booking closes at 09:00am on Monday 31 January 2022.
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand.
- To access the recordings you will be required to enter your name, email address and a password.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before making your booking.
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Chloe Hartley
Contact number: 020 8618 4218
Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Annual Conference 202229Sep