Reflection and Resilience in Clinicians of the Future: Medical Student Balint Group Symposium
|Timings||10:00 - 15:00|
|CPD||1 CPD point per hour of educational activity.|
|Retired/Subsidised/Core Trainee/ FY Doctor/ Med Student Fee||£35|
|SAS doctor fee||£55|
|Higher Trainees fee||£55|
The Medical Student Psychotherapy Schemes Working Group (MSPSWG) are pleased to announce their upcoming Medical Student Balint Group Symposium: Reflection and Resilience in Clinicians of the Future.
This group works together to support the development of Balint groups at medical schools across the UK.
The event will focus on the following areas:
- the importance of reflective practice for clinicians to support well-being and good medical practice
- the rationale for student Balint groups starting early in clinical training
- how to establish Balint groups and discussion of the challenges
- student perspectives and experiences of Balint groups.
There will be several speakers presenting on these topics and ample opportunity for discussion and reflection.
We are offering a limited number of bursaries to medical students for the cost of attendance to this event. If you might otherwise be unable to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Registration for this event is now closed. If you are interested in attending please email email@example.com
Watch on demand
- Once the conference has taken place live, you will receive links to watch the conference sessions on demand for two months.
- This is unique to you as a registered delegate so please do not share the recording links.
- Recordings will be available to view on until 25 May 2022.
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
You do not need to have a Zoom account to attend.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have read and understood the guidelines before the event.
Terms and conditions
For further information, please contact:
Contact Name: Hayley Shaw