- Topic and calendar planner update for 2022 (9 June 2021): We are now able to confirm the topic of our new QI programme in 2022. This will be Topic 21a: 'The use of melatonin'. Dates for data collection and entry remain unchanged. Confirmation of these details can be found in the revised calendar planner for 2022, available on our Resources page.
- Data collection/entry update (4 May 2021): The published data entry deadline for Topic 18b: 'The use of clozapine' has now passed. Thank you to all members that have submitted data. Data collection and entry for Topic 14c: 'Prescribing for alcohol detoxification in adult mental health services' has now opened. For further information, go to our Submit your data page, or contact the POMH-UK team.
- Paper published (16 April 2021): A new paper using data from Topic 17b has now been published in the Therapeutic Advances in Psychopharmacology journal: 'Side-effect monitoring of continuing LAI antipsychotic medication in UK adult mental health services'. A link to the paper and further publications by POMH-UK can be found on our Resources page.
- Slide-sets released (16 April 2021): Customised slide-sets are now available to POMH-UK members, to support dissemination of findings from our latest report, Topic 20a: 'Improving the quality of valproare prescribing in mental health services'. Slides can be downloaded from the online Members' Area.
- Report released (30 March 2021): We are pleased to confirm that our baseline report for Topic 20: 'Improving the quality of valproate prescribing in adult mental health services' has now been released. The report is available to members of POMH-UK only and can be downloaded from the online Members' Area.
- Data collection/entry for clozapine topic (1 February 2021): Data collection and entry period for Topic 18b: 'The use of clozapine', has started. Data collection and entry will end on 30 April 2021 at 4pm.
- POMH-UK 15-year anniversary report (17 November 2020): The POMH-UK team is pleased to announce the release of our 15-year anniversary report.
The report highlights some of the achievements made locally and nationally through our QI programmes, reflecting the long-term commitment of our members towards the improvement of patient care over the past 15 years.
We'd like to thank our members for their engagement with POMH-UK and congratulate them on their achievements. Though challenges remain, POMH-UK is strengthened by the widespread participation of its members and we look forward to continuing our work with you all. The report can be downloaded from the Resources page.
- Calendar planner 2021 released (21 September 2020): A revised calendar for 2021 is now available on the POMH-UK resources page, under 'QIP calendar planners'.
- New slide-sets (3 September 2020): We're pleased to confirm that slide-sets on Topic 9d 'Prescribing antipsychotics in people with a learning disability in adult mental health services' can now be downloaded from the POMH-UK Members' Area.
- POMH telephone numbers update (1 September 2020): Please be advised that from 1 September 2020, POMH telephone numbers have changed. For all general queries, please contact us on 0208 618 4010.