- New report released: Our latest report, Topic 6d 'Assessment of side-effects of depot/LAI antipsychotics' has now been released to members. Reports are available to download from the POMH-UK Members' Area.
- Deadline for data entry: Data entry for Topic 19a 'Prescribing for depression in adult mental health services' ends on 28 June. Please submit your data by this deadline, or contact a member of the POMH-UK team for assistance.
- Welcome to our 2019 members: The POMH-UK team would like to extend a warm welcome to all new and returning members in 2019. This year we have 64 member Trusts and healthcare organisations, which for the first time includes all 5 eligible Trusts in Northern Ireland.
- POMH-UK 2020 calendar: A revised calendar-style planner for 2020 is now available from our Resources page, helping members plan their audit activities.
- New change interventions:
- The latest version of our Ready Reckoner tool (version 8) has now been released.
- We have also made available a lithium register template (topic 7), to support improvements in monitoring practice, along with guidance on how to use it.
- We recently released a change
intervention for Topic 18a
‘The use of clozapine’, to address the maintenance of Summary Care Records (SCRs).
These change interventions are available to download from the POMH-UK Members' Area