Date: Sunday, 3 October 2021
Time: 1-5pm (India Standard Time)
Price: 29 GBP
Delivered online via Zoom in English
Join the Royal College of Psychiatrists (RCPsych), the Centre for Autism, Neuro-Developmental Disorders and Intellectual Disability (CANDDID) and St. John’s Medical College and Hospital (Bengaluru) for an immersive half-day workshop on Adult ADHD.
The workshop will cover
- Diagnostic conceptualisation
- When to consider diagnosis of ADHD?
- Identifying ADHD
- Diagnostic assessment
- Pharmacological Treatments
- Neurobiology of ADHD
- Management of co-morbidities
Increased confidence in diagnosing and managing adults with ADHD.
- Skills and knowledge – instances when you should be considering diagnosis of ADHD in adults.
- Screening and diagnosis – integrating assessment practices into your everyday practice.
- Neurobiology of ADHD and medical management.
- Interface with other mental illnesses.
Who is the workshop for?
The workshop is open to practicing psychiatrists in South Asia with an interest in neurodevelopmental disorders and its presentation in adults. The workshop will be accepting registrations on a first come, first serve basis. Registrations will be capped at 40.
How to register
Please go to the event registration page and complete the online form and payment.
Registrations will close Sunday, 19 September 2021 (midnight).
How will the event work online?
The workshop will take place online using Zoom. You will be provided with login details shortly after registration.
You will receive a certificate of participation after the course.
This event is taking place online via Zoom. To take part you will need:
- access to a reliable internet connection
- a PC, laptop, tablet or phone
Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
For further information please contact Sarah Eldrige, RCPsych International Liaison Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions before making your booking.