Rydym yn ymateb yn rheolaidd i ymgynghoriadau gan Gynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru o ran cyflwyno deunydd ysgrifenedig ond hefyd yn rhoi tystiolaeth lafar i wahanol bwyllgorau.
Rydym hefyd yn ymateb i ymgynghoriadau gan sefydliadau eraill, megis Llywodraeth Cymru. Yma fe welwch ymatebion ysgrifenedig diweddar.
Rydym hefyd yn awyddus i glywed eich barn am ymgynghoriadau newydd wrth iddynt gael eu derbyn. Rydym hefyd wedi rhestru ymgynghoriadau 'agored'.
- Cross Party Group on Medical Research: to understand what can be done in a post-Brexit environment on issues facing Researchers such as funding environments, recruitment and retention (27th January 2020)
- Children, Young People and Education Committee Update on the Mind over Matter Report (29th January 2020)
Please get in touch if you're interested in contributing. All contributions to responses should be sent through to Louis Mertens.
- Welsh Government: Substance Misuse Delivery Plan
- Welsh Government: Together for Mental Health 2019-2022
- National Assembly for Wales: Health and Social Care (Quality and Engagement) (Wales) Bill
- National Assembly for Wales: Cross Party group into Dementia: Inquiry into Hospital Care
- Welsh Government: Connected communities - Tackling loneliness and social isolation
- Welsh Government: Code of practice on the delivery of autism services
- Welsh Government: Healthy Weight, Healthy Wales
- National Assembly for Wales: Provision of health and social care in the adult prison estate
- National Assembly for Wales: Children (Abolition of the defence of reasonable punishment) (Wales) Bill
- National Assembly for Wales: Suicide Prevention (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Autism (Wales) Bill (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Informatics Systems in NHS Wales (PDF)
- Welsh Government: The Smoke-free Premises and Vehicles (Wales) Regulations 2018
- Welsh Government: Support arrangements for medical and healthcare students
- Welsh Government: Legislative proposal to remove the defence of reasonable punishment
- Welsh Government: Draft national dementia strategy
- National Assembly for Wales: inquiry into the general principles of the Public Health (Minimum Price for Alcohol) (Wales) Bill (PDF)
- Welsh Government: Services fit for the future
- National Assembly for Wales: the emotional and mental health of young people (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Perinatal Mental Health (PDF)
- Parliamentary Style Review into the Integration of Health and Social Care
- National Assembly for Wales: Antipsychotic Prescribing in Care Homes (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: The First 1,000 Days (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Primary Care Inquiry (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Inquiry into Medical Recruitment (PDF)