Rydym yn ymateb yn rheolaidd i ymgynghoriadau gan Gynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru o ran cyflwyno deunydd ysgrifenedig ond hefyd yn rhoi tystiolaeth lafar i wahanol bwyllgorau.
Rydym hefyd yn ymateb i ymgynghoriadau gan sefydliadau eraill, megis Llywodraeth Cymru. Yma fe welwch ymatebion ysgrifenedig diweddar.
Rydym hefyd yn awyddus i glywed eich barn am ymgynghoriadau newydd wrth iddynt gael eu derbyn. Rydym hefyd wedi rhestru ymgynghoriadau 'agored'.
- Welsh Government: Reducing Restrictive Practice Framework (27th December 2019)
- Welsh Government: Draft School and Community-based Counselling Toolkit (10th December 2019)
- Cross Party Group on Medical Research: to understand what can be done in a post-Brexit environment on issues facing Researchers such as funding environments, recruitment and retention (6th January 2020)
All contributions to responses should be sent through to Louis Mertens.
- Welsh Government: Substance Misuse Delivery Plan
- Welsh Government: Together for Mental Health 2019-2022
- National Assembly for Wales: Health and Social Care (Quality and Engagement) (Wales) Bill
- National Assembly for Wales: Cross Party group into Dementia: Inquiry into Hospital Care
- Welsh Government: Connected communities - Tackling loneliness and social isolation
- Welsh Government: Code of practice on the delivery of autism services
- Welsh Government: Healthy Weight, Healthy Wales
- National Assembly for Wales: Provision of health and social care in the adult prison estate
- National Assembly for Wales: Children (Abolition of the defence of reasonable punishment) (Wales) Bill
- National Assembly for Wales: Suicide Prevention (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Autism (Wales) Bill (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Informatics Systems in NHS Wales (PDF)
- Welsh Government: The Smoke-free Premises and Vehicles (Wales) Regulations 2018
- Welsh Government: Support arrangements for medical and healthcare students
- Welsh Government: Legislative proposal to remove the defence of reasonable punishment
- Welsh Government: Draft national dementia strategy
- National Assembly for Wales: inquiry into the general principles of the Public Health (Minimum Price for Alcohol) (Wales) Bill (PDF)
- Welsh Government: Services fit for the future
- National Assembly for Wales: the emotional and mental health of young people (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Perinatal Mental Health (PDF)
- Parliamentary Style Review into the Integration of Health and Social Care
- National Assembly for Wales: Antipsychotic Prescribing in Care Homes (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: The First 1,000 Days (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Primary Care Inquiry (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Inquiry into Medical Recruitment (PDF)