- Status : Average 1 PA per week, Five-year term
- Salary : Voluntary
- Closing date : 24/05/2021
- Interview date : 07/06/2021
Overview of the role
The MRCPsych CASC Panel Chair is responsible for all aspects of the production and piloting of the MRCPsych CASC stations and final selection of the draft Examination Paper for approval by the Examinations Sub-Committee.
The successful applicant will:
- manage the construction and piloting of the clinical examination stations to ensure appropriate standards
- ensure that the clinical examination stations meet the blueprint and satisfactorily sample the appropriate content
- devise a running order of relevant stations to create the CASC Examination for final approval by the ESC
- deliver the MRCPsych CASC Examiner Refresher Training days in conjunction with the Deputy Chairs of the MRCPsych CASC Panel and other Panel/ESC Members
- oversee the delivery of the MRCPsych CASC Examiner induction days
- ensure the examinations are consistent with other assessment methods used in training and assessment of psychiatrists and other doctors.
How to apply (including contact person for questions)
If you would like to be considered for this post, please submit a CV and a covering letter demonstrating experience (one A4 side) to Examinations@rcpsych.ac.uk.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the examinations unit at Examinations@rcpsych.ac.uk.
Please see the full job description for this role below.
Closing date: Monday 24 May
Interview date: Monday 7 June, 1.30-5PM
The College values a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, reflecting the population it serves.