- Psychotherapy survey: 2018 training report on 2016 survey data
- Faculty report: Evidence in support of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Occasional paper: Learning from the Cradle to the Grave: the psychotherapeutic development of doctors from beginning to end of a career in medicine and psychiatry
- Occasional paper: Using formulation in general psychiatric care: good practice
- Faculty report: Faculty of Medical Psychotherapy Position on Electronic Patient Records
- Faculty postition paper: Outcome Measures for Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Services.
Medical Psychotherapy Trainees and Trainers Conference 2019
Working with Medically Unexplained Symptoms
Date: 11 January 2019
Venue: RCPsych, Prescot Street
For further information, please contact Victoria, Ben or Judith. Their email addresses can be found by following the above link. Unfortunately College staff are unable to help with queries about this event.
Our faculty and the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) have worked together to provide a pathway for medical psychotherapists wishing to become members of the UKCP.
Medical psychotherapists who hold GMC specialist registration in medical psychotherapy are eligible to apply for UKCP membership.
Read our briefing note about the Talking Therapies Taskforce (pdf), which is made up of six leading counselling and psychotherapy bodies.