- CR224 Role of the Consultant Psychiatrist in Medical Psychotherapy (PDF)
- Psychotherapy survey: 2018 training report on 2016 survey data (PDF)
- Faculty report: Evidence in support of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy (PDF)
- Occasional paper: Learning from the Cradle to the Grave: the psychotherapeutic development of doctors from beginning to end of a career in medicine and psychiatry (PDF)
- Occasional paper: Using formulation in general psychiatric care: good practice (PDF)
- Faculty report: Faculty of Medical Psychotherapy Position on Electronic Patient Records (PDF)
- Faculty position paper: Outcome Measures for Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Services (PDF)
Annual Psychodynamic Psychiatry Day
The Mind, The Body and the External world; Understanding responses to fear and threat in everyday psychiatry
Date: Friday 12 November 2021
Our faculty and the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) have worked together to provide a pathway for medical psychotherapists wishing to become members of the UKCP.
If you hold GMC specialist registration in medical psychotherapy with a licence to practise you may be eligible to apply to become a member of the UKCP through the Accrediting Organisation for Medical Psychotherapy.
Read our briefing note about the Talking Therapies Taskforce (pdf), which is made up of six leading counselling and psychotherapy bodies.