Watch live from 4-5pm or on demand
|1 point, subject to peer group approval
This webinar will introduce the best places to find evidence to support your day to day practice and research projects.
- find out what resources are out there to support everyday practice and research projects. Which should be used in different situations
- learn about point of care tools and explore BMJ Best Practice
- learn how to effectively and efficiently search databases of medical literature
- learn about Open Access research and how it can be accessed
- find out about and download useful apps.
Topics to be covered:
- levels of evidence – what to search and when
- point of care tools – BMJ Best Practice
- Open Access Research
- useful apps
- how to find what you want in healthcare research databases, such as Medline and PsychINFO, including Boolean searching, search tips, limiting your results and exporting.
- how to search the databases and journals provided by the NHS
- how to search the databases and journals provided by the RCPsych.
Questions can either be submitted using the Q&A function during the webinar, or you can email them in advance to email@example.com.