Half day training
|Timings||10am to 1pm|
|CPD||Up to 3 CPD points, subject to peer group approval|
This online College half-day interactive workshop takes place on Wednesday 27 April 2022. Its aims are:
- to build upon delegates’ existing knowledge of QI methodology to embed co-production at every stage
- to promote a deeper working understanding of the necessity of co-production with service users and carers
- to empower delegates to champion and implement coproduction as standard practice in psychiatric services and beyond.
This workshop has been co-produced, and will be facilitated, by experienced QI practitioners with patient and carer lived experience alongside representatives from the fields of psychiatry and pharmacology. As well as presenting evidence of successful co-production, there will be opportunities to explore and challenge existing assumptions. We hope that you will come away with:
- improved insight into the impact of including patient and carers’ narratives in informing decision-making
- increased desire to open up relationships between service users and service providers through sharing knowledge and experience with the mutual goal of improved services and health outcomes
- practical tools for widening inclusion in coproduction, e.g. learning disabled personnel
- motivation for further training and QI project involvement and to become champions for QI coproduction in psychiatry services.
- Access to a reliable internet connection
- A PC, laptop, tablet or phone
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser or Zoom installed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone
You do not need to have a Zoom account to attend.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have read and understood the guidelines before the event.
Supervising Quality Improvement Projects18Mar