Is this the right course for you?
Check with your local NHS Specialist Mental Health Approvals Panel for information on the criteria for re-approval, and to confirm which course is suitable for your requirements before booking a course.
- The course consists of one eLearning module, hosted on our CPD eLearning platform, which will take approximately four hours to complete, plus a three hour live Q&A session.
- Once you have registered for your live Q&A session date, you will receive a link to access the eLearning module and you can begin completing this straight away.
- The eLearning module needs to be completed before attending the live Q&A session.
- The live Q&A session is your opportunity to ask questions about what you have learnt.
- The module is comprised of recorded presentations, interactive learning exercises and an end-of-module test.
How to access the course
To access the module, please follow these steps:
- Upon booking, you will receive an invitation to activate your subscription to CPD eLearning- if you do not receive this email, please check your junk folder or contact us
- Click on your activation link
- You will be taken to the CPD eLearning home page
- Please log in using your RCPsych login details (please use your RCPsych login, even if you usually access CPD eLearning through Open Athens
How to book
- The course costs £225 - includes access to the eLearning module + your live Q&A session
- Please select the live Q&A session date you wish to attend
- You will then be taken to the online booking page to pay for the whole course
Please note: cancelling and re-booking for a different date will incur a 20% administration fee. Please ensure you are available on the date you select before booking. Read our terms and conditions before booking.