Is this the right course for you?
Check with your local Approvals Panel for information on the criteria for re-approval, and to confirm which course is suitable for your requirements before booking a course.
- The course consists of one eLearning module, hosted on My Learning platform, which will take approximately four hours to complete, plus a three-hour live Q&A session.
- Once you have registered for your live Q&A session date, you will receive a link to access the eLearning module and you can begin completing this straight away.
- The eLearning module needs to be completed before attending the live Q&A session.
- The live Q&A session is your opportunity to ask questions about what you have learnt.
- It is a mandatory requirement that you keep your camera on during the webinar and contribute verbally to the discussion.
- The module is comprised of recorded presentations, interactive learning exercises and an end-of-module test.
Please note there is a maximum of 30 delegates per live Q&A session.
How to access the course
The online course modules will be available to access and complete as soon as you have registered for your live Q&A session. After registering, please follow these steps:
- You will receive a welcome email containing a link to the 'My Area' of your learning profile.
- Open the link and log in using your RCPsych login details (please do not log in using your OpenAthens credentials)
- The course will be listed under the 'My Home' tab of your learning account
- Please click into the course title to begin your learning
How to book
- 2024 dates - our course price is £254. NB we are unable to invoice.
- Course fee includes access to the eLearning module + your live Q&A session
- Please select the live Q&A session date you wish to attend
- You will then be taken to the online booking page to pay for the whole course
Please note: cancelling and re-booking for a different date will incur a 20% administration fee. Please ensure you are available on the date you select before booking. Read our terms and conditions before booking.