The Community of Practice webinar programme for 2023 is now available.
These monthly webinars are free to ACTION members and with different speakers and topics each month, allow staff from alcohol care teams to network and learn about topics that are useful for the development of alcohol care team service provision.
Below is an overview of previous webinar topics:
- Liver transplantation and the role of the Alcohol Care Teams
- HIUG of patients and the importance of relationships with community providers
- End of life care for people with substance misuse issues
- Building links with AA/NA
- Relapse medication
- Cycle of change and assessing readiness to change
- Lived experience – the power of storytelling
If you work in an ACTION member service and would like to receive invitations to the webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTION held its first Annual Forum on 22nd March 2022 and the programme can be found here.
If you would like access to any resources from this event please visit the NHS Futures Platform where these are available. Please note that these materials are available to ACTION members only.
The next Annual Forum will be held in Spring 2023, the date and programme will be confirmed in early 2023.
Training sessions occur regularly on Microsoft Teams and are facilitated by a member of the ACTION project team.
All resources from previous events are available to ACTION members on the NHS Futures Platform.
Previous webinar topics include:
- Predictors of 30 day readmission among those treated with alcohol withdrawal in acute hospitals in England
- Alcohol Burden on A&E departments: Implications for policy and practice
- Universal IPD grant updates
Presentations from the Annual Forum as outlined in the 2022 programme are also available.