The Community of Practice webinar programme for 2022 is available here.
These monthly webinars are free to ACTION members and with different speakers and topics each month, allow staff from alcohol care teams to network and learn about topics that are useful for the development of alcohol care team service provision.
Below is an overview of dates and topics, all webinars start at 12.30pm and end at 1.30pm.
- Tuesday 10 May - Liver transplantation and the role of the Alcohol Care Teams
- Tuesday 14 June - HIUG of patients and the importance of relationships with community providers
- Tuesday 12 July - End of life care for people with substance misuse issues
- Tuesday 16 August - Building links with AA/NA
- Tuesday 13 September - Relapse medication
- Tuesday 11 October - Cycle of change & Assessing readiness to change
If you work in an ACTION member service and would like to receive invitations to the webinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTION held its first Annual Forum on 22nd March 2022 and the programme can be found here.
If you would like access to any resources from this event please visit the NHS Futures Platform where these are available. Please note that these materials are available to ACTION members only.
The next Annual Forum will be held in Spring 2023, the date and programme will be confirmed in early 2023.
- 16 May 2022, 11am - 12pm
- 16 June 2022, 11am - 12pm
All resources from previous events are available to ACTION members on the NHS Futures Platform.
Previous webinar topics include:
- Predictors of 30 day readmission among those treated with alcohol withdrawal in acute hospitals in England
- Alcohol Burden on A&E departments: Implications for policy and practice
- Universal IPD grant updates
Presentations from the Annual Forum as outlined in the 2022 programme are also available.