HTAS are holding it's first virtual peer-reviewer training session this September. This training enables people to become peer-reviewer and are able to visit other services, which are an opportunity for shared learning and sharing best practice.
Date: Thursday 24 September
Via: Microsoft Teams Meeting
To join this training session please complete this online booking form. We will then send individuals a calendar invite.
If you have any questions, please email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling for speakers - Annual Forum
HTAS is holding it's first virtual annual forum on Thursday 26 November 2020.
We are currently accepting proposals for people to present. To submit a proposal please complete our online form.
HTAS Webinar Series
The HTAS team have been holding a number of webinars to share information on how crisis resolution and home treatment teams have been responding to COVID-19. You can find the recordings of our previous sessions on the website.
If you would like to talk about something you or your team have been involved in, or would like a particular topic discussed, please email email@example.com
Special Interest Day on Personality Disorders, 03 June 2019
- Working with People with a Diagnosis of Personality Disorder - Dr Andrew White, Clinical Psychologist, Camden and Islington Perosnality Disorder Service
- Can Personality be Dis/ordered? (pdf) - Stephanie de la Haye, Expert by Experience and Stephanie Guidera, Service User Representative
- Community Service Models for Personality Disorder - Dr Sarah Markham, QNFMHS Patient Reviewer
- A Living Experience of Personality Disorder - Des Williams, Service User Representative
Sixth Annual Forum, 06 November 2018
HTAS would like to thank all the speakers and delegates who made this such an insightful and engaging event.
Presentations from the day
- HTAS: Where we were, where we are, where we’re going - Emily Lesnik, The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Psychological Intervention in Crisis Resolution Home Treatment - Dr Luke Sullivan, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Involving Third Sector in Crisis Resolution - Sam Woodnutt, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Open Dialogue in Crisis Work - Dr Gareth Jarvis, Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- From Finland to Fenland: developing dialogical practices in crisis care - Paul Barrett, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- FOCUS Meetings and Partnership Working - Lauren Dowson & Dr Stephen Donaldson, Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
- Developing a psychology group - Dr Kiki Atnas & Kloe Lee, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Street Triage - Claire Witten & PC Barrett Aldwinkle, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Assessing the needs of carers in Home Based Treatment - Julie Taylor & James Lang, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust