HTAS Webinar - Responding to COVID-19
Date: Tuesday 07 April 2020
This webinar will be hosted via Microsoft Teams. To join please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling for speakers - Annual Forum
HTAS is holding it's annual forum on Thursday 26 November 2020.
We are currently accepting proposals for people to present at the annual forum, this includes: Speakers, workshops and posters.
To submit a proposal please complete this online form.
Special Interest Day on Personality Disorders, 03 June 2019
- Working with People with a Diagnosis of Personality Disorder (pdf) - Dr Andrew White, Clinical Psychologist, Camden and Islington Perosnality Disorder Service
- Can Personality be Dis/ordered? (pdf) - Stephanie de la Haye, Expert by Experience and Stephanie Guidera, Service User Representative
- Community Service Models for Personality Disorder (pdf) - Dr Sarah Markham, QNFMHS Patient Reviewer
- A Living Experience of Personality Disorder - Des Williams, Service User Representative
Sixth Annual Forum, 06 November 2018
HTAS would like to thank all the speakers and delegates who made this such an insightful and engaging event.
Presentations from the day
- HTAS: Where we were, where we are, where we’re going - Emily Lesnik, The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Psychological Intervention in Crisis Resolution Home Treatment - Dr Luke Sullivan, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Involving Third Sector in Crisis Resolution - Sam Woodnutt, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Open Dialogue in Crisis Work - Dr Gareth Jarvis, Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- From Finland to Fenland: developing dialogical practices in crisis care - Paul Barrett, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- FOCUS Meetings and Partnership Working - Lauren Dowson & Dr Stephen Donaldson, Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
- Developing a psychology group - Dr Kiki Atnas & Kloe Lee, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Street Triage - Claire Witten & PC Barrett Aldwinkle, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Assessing the needs of carers in Home Based Treatment - Julie Taylor & James Lang, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust