Date: 31 October 2019
Venue: The Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, E1 8BB
Who's it for: Staff who work in HTAS member services
If you would like to attend this free event, please complete this online booking form
The HTAS annual forum brings together professionals, service users and carers from Home Treatment and Crisis Teams.
The forum provides an opportunity to review the developments we’ve made in the past year and discuss popular topics in relation to Home Treatment.
Date: 05 November 2019, in Leeds.
Venue: The Met Hotel Leeds, King Street, Leeds, LS1 2HQ
If you would like to attend this event, please fill out this online booking form
Calling for workshop and presentation proposals!
Member services are also invited to submit workshop and poster proposals. Please note, there is limited availability for oral workshop presentations. Where a workshop proposal is not accepted, we welcome people to consider contributing a poster presentation instead.
If you would like to contribute, please email proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2019
Special Interest Day on Personality Disorders, 03 June 2019
Sixth Annual Forum, 06 November 2018
HTAS would like to thank all the speakers and delegates who made this such an insightful and engaging event.
Download the programme from the day.
Presentations from the day
- HTAS: Where we were, where we are, where we’re going - Emily Lesnik, The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Psychological Intervention in Crisis Resolution Home Treatment - Dr Luke Sullivan, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Involving Third Sector in Crisis Resolution - Sam Woodnutt, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Open Dialogue in Crisis Work - Dr Gareth Jarvis, Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- From Finland to Fenland: developing dialogical practices in crisis care - Paul Barrett, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- FOCUS Meetings and Partnership Working - Lauren Dowson & Dr Stephen Donaldson, Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
- Developing a psychology group - Dr Kiki Atnas & Kloe Lee, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Street Triage - Claire Witten & PC Barrett Aldwinkle, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Assessing the needs of carers in Home Based Treatment - Julie Taylor & James Lang, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust