HTAS Peer Reviewer Training
The network will be hosting a virtual peer reviewer training session this upcoming February. This is a great opportunity for HTAS members to learn about how a peer review visit is run, have discussions with other HTT staff and prepare to peer review other services.
Date: Thursday 25 February 2021
Time: 1.30pm - 4.00pm
Booking Form: please complete this short online booking form. Once approved you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom.
HTAS Annual Forum 2020
You can view our programme for the day. Member services of HTAS receive free places, non-members are able to book places for £55.
Date: Thursday 26 November 2020
Time: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Booking form: To join this event please complete our short online booking form. Once approved you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom.
HTAS Webinar Series
The HTAS team have been holding a number of webinars to share information on how crisis resolution and home treatment teams have been responding to COVID-19. You can find the recordings of our previous sessions on the website.
If you would like to talk about something you or your team have been involved in or would like a particular topic discussed, please email email@example.com.
Special Interest Day on Personality Disorders, 3 June 2019
- Working with People with a Diagnosis of Personality Disorder - Dr Andrew White, Clinical Psychologist, Camden and Islington Personality Disorder Service
- Can Personality be Dis/ordered? (pdf) - Stephanie de la Haye, Expert by Experience and Stephanie Guidera, Service User Representative
- Community Service Models for Personality Disorder - Dr Sarah Markham, QNFMHS Patient Reviewer
- A Living Experience of Personality Disorder - Des Williams, Service User Representative
Sixth Annual Forum, 6 November 2018
HTAS would like to thank all the speakers and delegates who made this such an insightful and engaging event.
Presentations from the day
- HTAS: Where we were, where we are, where we’re going - Emily Lesnik, The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Psychological Intervention in Crisis Resolution Home Treatment - Dr Luke Sullivan, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Involving Third Sector in Crisis Resolution - Sam Woodnutt, Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Open Dialogue in Crisis Work - Dr Gareth Jarvis, Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- From Finland to Fenland: developing dialogical practices in crisis care - Paul Barrett, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- FOCUS Meetings and Partnership Working - Lauren Dowson & Dr Stephen Donaldson, Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
- Developing a psychology group - Dr Kiki Atnas & Kloe Lee, South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Street Triage - Claire Witten & PC Barrett Aldwinkle, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Assessing the needs of carers in Home Based Treatment - Julie Taylor & James Lang, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust