Knowledge Hub is an online group exclusively for QNWA members to connect, network and share knowledge.
All our members are invited to join the QNWA discussion forum on Knowledge Hub, which will allow you to:
- share best practice and quality improvement initiatives
- seek advice and connect with other members
- discuss current issues and policies
- share policies, procedures and guidelines
- advertise and view upcoming events and conferences.
How to join:
- Go to the Knowledge Hub and sign up for free.
- Verify your email address and login.
- Click on 'GROUPS' at the top left of the page and search for 'Quality Network for Inpatient Working Age Mental Health Services'.
- Click into the group and press 'request to join'.
You will be notified once you have been approved. If you have any difficulties joining the group, please contact QNWA@rcpsych.ac.uk.
- Wednesday 15 November 2023 - Virtual Annual Forum on "How to foster positive culture on acute inpatient wards"
- Wednesday 19 July 2023 - Special Interest Webinar on "Complex PTSD in acute inpatient settings"
- Wednesday 12 October 2022 - Special Interest Webinar on "Staff wellbeing and sustainability"
- Wednesday 20 April 2022 - Special Interest Webinar (Joint with QNPICU) on "Trauma-informed approaches"
- Wednesday 9 March 2022 - Virtual Annual Forum on "What has the COVID-19 pandemic taught acute inpatient wards? Positive reflections from staff, patients, and carers"
- Tuesday 8 June 2021 - Special Interest Webinar on "Reducing inequalities in inpatient mental health wards"
- Wednesday 11 November 2020 - Virtual Annual Forum on "Quality improvement and innovation on acute inpatient wards"
Access to resources for our past events is available to QNWA members on Knowledge Hub.