Publications and resources
Knowledge Hub is an online group exclusively for QNWA members to connect, network and share knowledge.
All our members are invited to join the QNWA discussion forum on Knowledge Hub, which will allow you to:
- share best practice and quality improvement initiatives
- seek advice and connect with other members
- discuss current issues and policies
- share policies, procedures and guidelines
- advertise and view upcoming events and conferences.
How to join:
- Go to the Knowledge Hub and sign up for free.
- Verify your email address and login.
- Click on 'GROUPS' at the top left of the page and search for 'Quality Network for Inpatient Working Age Mental Health Services'.
- Click into the group and press 'request to join'.
You will be notified once you have been approved. If you have any difficulties joining the group, please contact QNWA@rcpsych.ac.uk.
Annual Forum 2019
AIMS-WA/AT Project Update (PDF) - Amy Colwill, Programme Manager & Natasha Penfold, Deputy Programme Manager, AIMS-WA/AT Project Team
Improving the therapeutic offer from acute inpatient mental health services: National Update (PDF) - Ruth Davies Adult Acute Care Project Manager, NHS England
It’s more than me! - Supporting service users and their networks of support during an acute admission (PDF) - Dr Ikbal Kaur Bahia, Clinical Psychologist & Jessica Woeginger, Assistant Psychologist, Hertfordshire Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
Respect View (PDF) - Peter Gautrey, Senior Professional Lead & Gemma Rhodes, Professional Lead RNMH, Navigo CIC/Respect Training Solutions
Reducing Restrictive Practice Collaborative (PDF) - National Collaborating Centre for Mental Health & Nostell Ward, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Peer Mentors (PDF) - Rebecca Billington, Service Manager & Cara Oates, Mental Health Nurse, Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust