- Three wards have maintained their award for a further three years - congratulations to Combe and Waterhouse Wards (Royal United Hospital, Bath) and Ward C5 (Royal Blackburn Hospital), who have successfully repeated Stage II and rejoined the Quality Mark!
- Three wards have undertaken their first round of Stage II data collection and successfully achieved the high standard required. Congratulations to Hanham Ward (Victoria Hospital, Dorset), Ryeberry & Langdon combined wards (Bridport Community Hospital) and The Willows unit (The Yeatman Hospital, Dorset), who have all achieved the Quality Mark until 2022!
- We have a new Associate Membership and are looking for wards to trial this for 50% off full price. Please find out more if you are interested in getting involved.
- Our first national report has been released! The report focuses on Patient and Staff Feedback to explore improvements in the quality of care provided to older patients.
- Three wards have maintained their award for a further three years!
- Congratulations to Eashing Ward (Royal Surrey County Hospital), Ward 52 (Darlington Memorial Hospital) and Ward 45 (Manchester Royal Infirmary) for repeating Stage II to re-join the Quality Mark!
- We are now accepting Community Hospital Wards to take part in the Quality Mark. Please fill out our joining form or find out more information.
- We are now reserving places for September 2018 data collection. To reserve your place, please fill out our joining form.
- Current discounts maintained for Spring 2018 cycle.
- Congratulations to five wards from Dorset Healthcare NHS Trust for achieving the Quality Mark. Well done to Jersey Ward, Radipole Ward, Faryewood Ward, Stanley Purser Ward and Tarrant Ward! The first Community Trust to enter multiple wards!
- Spring 2018 data collection has begun. To register your interest for the Autumn 2018 cycle, please fill out our joining form.
- Congratulations to Ward 19 maintaining their award for a further three years and continuing to meet the criteria for the award. More information: Hospital ward in South Shields celebrates achieving prestigious mark.
- Congratulations to Ray Ward for achieving the Quality Mark Award.
- Congratulations to Elizabeth Ward, Harpur Ward and Lister Ward for maintaining the Quality Mark after participating in interim review
- Congratulations to Ward 46 for maintaining their Quality Mark Award for a further three years.