Keep up to date with our upcoming events and training.
Reviewer training is a free event for staff from SIRAN member organisations. The training is a great learning experience for those who are interested in participating in the virtual peer reviews of organisations signed up to SIRAN.
We strongly encourage individuals organising and reviewing other members to attend this online training, which will cover the process of virtual peer reviews.
The training will give potential reviewers the opportunity to gain practical knowledge about how to conduct a peer review visit. The online training session will involve presentation and discussion to develop the skills of a reviewer.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- describe the overall peer review process
- deliver the role and responsibilities of a peer reviewer before, during and after the peer review
- troubleshoot and manage complaints and other difficulties that may arise during a peer review
- describe and promote the ethos of the SIRAN peer-reviews
- understand how to effectively carry out and participate in a virtual peer review.
The training is free to member services.
Next training dates
We will be announcing upcoming dates for early 2022 shortly.