Keep up to date with our upcoming events and training.
Webinar: Introduction to SIRAN
On Thursday 09 September, we hosted our first webinar for SIRAN which provided a background and introduction to the network, an overview of the accreditation process and also included feedback from a participating organisation that had been through the SIRAN peer review process.
A recording of the full webinar can be accessed here.
Save the date
SIRAN annual forum
We will be hosting our next annual forum for serious incident reviews on 08 June 2022.
More information about this event will be coming soon.
Reviewer training is a free event for staff from SIRAN member organisations. The training is a great learning experience for those who are interested in participating in the virtual peer reviews of organisations signed up to SIRAN.
We strongly encourage individuals organising and reviewing other members to attend this online training, which will cover the process of virtual peer reviews.
The training will give potential reviewers the opportunity to gain practical knowledge about how to conduct a peer review visit. The online training session will involve presentation and discussion to develop the skills of a reviewer.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- describe the overall peer review process
- deliver the role and responsibilities of a peer reviewer before, during and after the peer review
- troubleshoot and manage complaints and other difficulties that may arise during a peer review
- describe and promote the ethos of the SIRAN peer-reviews
- understand how to effectively carry out and participate in a virtual peer review.
The training is free to member services.
Next training dates
We will be announcing upcoming dates for early 2022 shortly.