- Barnes TRE, McIntyre S, Bhatti S, Paton C. Medicines reconciliation: adherence to medication on admission to a psychiatric ward. Journal of Psychopharmacology 2011; 25: A65.
- Butler C. Outcome Measurement Data for Inpatient Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services: Annual Report, 2010/2011. Royal College of Psychiatrists’ Centre for Quality Improvement. 2011. CCQI117.
- Crawford MJ, Kakad S, Rendel C, Mansour NA, Crugel M, Liu KW, Paton C, Barnes TRE. Medication prescribed to people with personality disorder: the influence of patient factors and treatment setting. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. 2011; 124, 396–402.
- Doncaster E, McGeorge M, Orrell M. Developing and implementing quality standards for memory services: The Memory Services National Accreditation Programme (MSNAP). Aging & Mental Health. 2011; 15: 23 – 33.
- Fitch C, Hamilton S, Bassett P, Davey R. The relationship between personal debt and mental health: a systematic review. Mental Health Review Journal. 2011
- Gupta S, Hood C, Chaplin R. Use of Continuation and Maintenance ECT: Trends in the UK. Journal of ECT. 2011; 27(1): 77-80.
- Hancock E, Farquharson L, Chambers E. What is real ‘treatment choice’ in mental health services? Mental Health Today. 2011; 30–33.
- Lelliott P. The role of psychiatrists and their professional associations in the regulation and performance management of mental health services. In: Bhugra D, Malik A, Ikkos G. (eds) Psychiatry’s Contract with Society. 2011. Oxford University Press.
- Paton C, Flynn A, Shingleton-Smith A, McIntyre S, Bhaumik S, Rasmussen J, Hardy S, Barnes TRE. Nature and quality of antipsychotic prescribing practice in UK psychiatry of learning disability services: findings of a national audit. Journal of Intellectual Disability Research. 2011; 55(7): 665-674.
- Paton C, McIntyre S, Bhatti SF, Shingleton-Smith A, Gray R, Gerrett D, Barnes TRE. Medicines reconciliation on admission to inpatient psychiatric care: findings from a UK quality improvement programme. Therapeutic Advances in Pharmacology. 2011; 1(4): 101-110.
- Paton C, McIntrye S, Barnes TRE. Screening for the metabolic side effects of antipsychotic medication in patients under the care of assertive outreach teams: results of a POMH-UK audit-based quality improvement programme. Journal of Psychopharmacology 2011; 25: A65.
- Solomon J, Turan R. Quality Network for Inpatient CAMHS, Annual Report Review Cycle 10: 2010-2011. Royal College of Psychiatrists’ Centre for Quality Improvement. 2011. CCQI112.
- Tucker S, Reeve-Hoyland M, Kerry S, Collinson A. Quality Network for Forensic Mental Health Services: Annual Report Cycle 5 2010 – 2011. Royal College of Psychiatrists’ Centre for Quality Improvement. 2011 CCQI104
- Worrall A. The service context for clinical guidelines: Supporting guideline implementation by assuring and improving the quality of service in which clinicians work. International Review of Psychiatry. 2011; 23: 336–341.
- Young J, Woolley R, Hood C, Gandesha A, Souza R (Eds). Report of the National Audit of Dementia Care in General Hospitals 2011.