Faculty Chairs, RCPsych Wales
We currently have vacancies for the two following posts.
- Patient Representative (19 August)
- Regional Advisor (19 August)
- Chair of RCPsych Wales Faculty of Child & Adolescent (19 August)
- Chair of RCPsych Wales Faculty of Intellectual Disability (19 August)
All expressions of interest should be sent to Ollie John by the highlighted date.
Regional Representatives, RCPsych Wales
We have several vacancies for Regional Representatives in several in Wales:
- Faculty of Forensic Psychiatry
- Faculty of Old Age Psychiatry
- Faculty of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
of Office: Reviewed after 5 years. The appointment will cease on retirement from full-time practice.
Job : Regional Specialty Representatives are appointed internally to support Regional Advisors, Deputy Regional Advisors, and the Chairs of Divisions, Faculties, and Sections on various salient specialist issues.
To work closely with other Specialty Regional Representatives, Regional Advisors and Deputy Regional Advisors in providing relevant specialist advice to employers in relation to the development, assessment, and approval of job descriptions for Consultants, Specialty Doctors, and Associate Specialist Grades
Expressions of interest should be sent to Ollie John