We're delighted to launch this brand new and exclusive benefit for RCPsych members.
This exciting new app comes as we look to encourage and embrace digital engagement with our world-class BJPsych journal portfolio.
The app features all five journals: The British Journal of Psychiatry, BJPsych Advances, BJPsych Bulletin, BJPsych International, BJPsych Open. It will allow our members to access these essential resources on the go, anywhere.
Key features include:
- all five journals readily available in one place
- access to at least the last 12 months’ worth of issues
- search functionality across the whole portfolio
- save-for-later feature for reading content offline
- podcasts and videos accessible within the app
- notifications for when new issues are published.
Professor John Crichton, Treasurer for the College, said:
“I am delighted to see my vision for a Journals app realised. Members can now carry all the journals with them, wherever they are.”
Professor Kam Bhui, College Editor and Editor-in-Chief BJPsych, said:
“This app offers more opportunities for readers, authors and editors to interact and see the best science in psychiatry. The podcasts and videos will further support continuing professional development for members.”
Professor Gin Malhi, incoming College Editor and Editor-in-Chief BJPsych, said:
“What an exciting time to take the reins of the BJPsych collection! It’s great to see this development and know that the journals content will be more readily available than ever to the RCPsych membership.”
BJPsych Journals app
The BJPsych Journals app is an exclusive benefit for all RCPsych members and aims to bring you the latest issues and digital content directly to you on the go. It's available for both Android and iPhone.
For further information, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/about-us/publications-and-books
- Contact Name: RCPsych Publishing Team