EE Awareness training
This workshop may be of interest to both members and non-members and is presented with the aim of teaching delegates about the EE Standards and the award process. The workshop will also provide an understanding of good practice in creating a healthy psycho-social environment for providers and recipients. It provides a forum to:
- learn more about Enabling Environments
- reflect on the application of the standards in developing your service
- build relationships with other services with similar goals
- develop a greater understanding of the award and assessment process.
- Wednesday 23 March 2022 10am-3.30pm (Register Here)
- Tuesday 12 July 2022 10am-3.30pm (Register Here)
- Wednesday 30 November 2022 10am-3.30pm (Register Here)
Please note that this will be online training taking place on Zoom.
Cost: £55 + VAT per delegate (Free to member services)
Preparing for Assessment training
This workshop is aimed at EE member services only who are preparing to take part in the Enabling Environments Award process. It assumes that participants have a basic understanding of Enabling Environments and the Award process. The workshop is designed to:
- further your understanding on how to build your portfolio
- share tools and tips for gathering evidence
- provide an in-depth understanding of the EE process
- provide the space to ask questions and hear back from like-minded services.
Next Training: February 2022
To enquire: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or look out for the booking form in your email inbox.
Cost: £55 + VAT per delegate (Free to member services).
Become an EE assessor!
If you are interested in becoming an Assessor, take a look at the Job Description and Person Specification EE Assessors and EE Assessor Application Form 2020.
Return completed application forms, along with a CV, to email@example.com.
Next online EE assessor training days: TBC
EE Telephone Clinics
Clinics are held regularly and are for members only. They are group online meetings offering you the opportunity to ask a Lead Assessor questions about your own EE process, and to benefit from discussions with other member services. Topics might include:
- How to get started in the EE process
- Ideas for developing your EE if there are one or more standards you do not meet
- How to gather evidence on a particular standard
- How to deal with apathy from providers or recipients
- What to do if there are some criteria that seem to be inapplicable
- Discussing assessment guidelines
The next clinics are on the following dates:
- Wednesday 12 January 2022 at 3pm
- Tuesday 25 January 2022 at 1.30pm
- Wednesday 9 February 2022 at 3pm
- Tuesday 22 February 2022 at 1.30pm
- Wednesday 9 March 2022 at 3pm
- Tuesday 22 March 2022 at 1.30pm
- Wednesday 6 April 2022 at 3pm
- Tuesday 19 April 2022 at 1.30pm
We offer space for 4 services at each session.
To book: Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your organization and names of participants.
Cost: Free to member services