CPA consultation event, 11 April 2019
This event will cover the topic of safety in prison relating specifically to mental health.
Location: The Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankland Ln, Durham DH1 5TA
How to book: Complete a booking form.
Programme: Click here for the draft programme (pdf).
For further enquiries about the event, please contact Jemini.Jethwa@rcpsych.ac.uk.
Save the date!
- QNPMHS 4th Annual Forum, 2 July 2019
More information available soon!
Reviewer training is a free event for staff from a service that is a member of the Quality Network. The training is a great learning experience for those who are interested in participating in external peer-reviews of mental health services in prison.
The training will give potential reviewers the opportunity to gain practical knowledge about how to conduct a peer-review visit.
The training day will involve presentation, discussion and workshops created to develop the skills of a reviewer.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Describe the Quality Network’s overall peer-review review process
- Deliver the role and responsibilities of the reviewer before, during and after the peer-review
- Troubleshoot and manage complaints and other difficulties that may arise during a peer-review
- Describe and promote the ethos of the Quality Network’s peer-reviews
- Describe the key benefits of the peer-review process and membership of the Quality Network
The training is free to member services.
Training dates available:
20 March 2019 (London)