QNPMHS 4th Annual Forum
This will be an exciting day packed with plenty of presentations and workshops. It's an opportunity for professionals from all disciplines to meet and discuss key service development issues relevant to prison mental health services and share ideas about the future.
To book your place, complete this online booking form.
Venue: The Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London, E1 8BB
When: Tuesday 2 July 2019, 10:00am - 4:00pm
Get involved: Member services are also invited to submit a presentation proposal (oral or poster) to showcase good practice. If your service has an area of good practice you would like to share please review this presentation proposal guidance (PDF) for more information.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviewer training is a free event for staff from a service that is a member of the Quality Network. The training is a great learning experience for those who are interested in participating in external peer-reviews of mental health services in prison.
The training will give potential reviewers the opportunity to gain practical knowledge about how to conduct a peer-review visit.
The training day will involve presentation, discussion and workshops created to develop the skills of a reviewer.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Describe the Quality Network’s overall peer-review review process
- Deliver the role and responsibilities of the reviewer before, during and after the peer-review
- Troubleshoot and manage complaints and other difficulties that may arise during a peer-review
- Describe and promote the ethos of the Quality Network’s peer-reviews
- Describe the key benefits of the peer-review process and membership of the Quality Network
The training is free to member services.
Save the date
03 September 2019 - 09:00 to 12:00pm (Nottingham)