Save the date! 'Trauma informed care', 21 November 2019
This will be a joint event hosted by the Quality Networks for Prison and Forensic Mental Health Services!
We will be opening the booking for this event shortly.
Venue: The Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London, E1 8BB
Reviewer training is a free event for staff from a service that is a member of the Quality Network. The training is a great learning experience for those who are interested in participating in external peer-reviews of mental health services in prison.
The training will give potential reviewers the opportunity to gain practical knowledge about how to conduct a peer-review visit.
The training day will involve presentation, discussion and workshops created to develop the skills of a reviewer.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Describe the Quality Network’s overall peer-review review process
- Deliver the role and responsibilities of the reviewer before, during and after the peer-review
- Troubleshoot and manage complaints and other difficulties that may arise during a peer-review
- Describe and promote the ethos of the Quality Network’s peer-reviews
- Describe the key benefits of the peer-review process and membership of the Quality Network
The training is free to member services.
03 September 2019, 09:00 to 12:00 (Jury's Inn, Nottingham)
24 September 2019, 14:00 to 17:00 (Royal College of Psychiatrists, London)
24 October 2019, 14:00 to 17:00 (Royal College of Psychiatrists, London)
To book your place, please use this online booking form and select the training date you wish to attend.