QNPMHS Annual Forum - Save the date!
Our QNPMHS Annual Forum will take place on 23 November 2021. More information, including the draft programme, will be available soon. If you would like to present at this event, please please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviewer training is a free event for staff from a service that is a member of the Quality Network. The training is a great learning experience for those who are interested in participating in external peer-reviews of mental health services in prison.
The training will give potential reviewers the opportunity to gain practical knowledge about how to conduct a peer-review visit.
The training day will involve presentations, discussions and workshops created to develop the skills of a reviewer.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- describe the Quality Network’s overall peer-review review process
- deliver the role and responsibilities of the reviewer before, during and after the peer-review
- troubleshoot and manage complaints and other difficulties that may arise during a peer-review
- describe and promote the ethos of the Quality Network’s peer-reviews
- describe the key benefits of the peer-review process and membership of the Quality Network.
The training is free to member services.
Next training date:
We have a number of virtual online reviewer training sessions available. All training sessions are the same, so please only book one session per person:
- Thursday 4 November 2021 (12-1pm)
- Monday 31 January 2022 (10-11am)
- Tuesday 5 April 2022 (1-2pm)
Please book your place by visiting our online registration form.
If you would like to access presentations from our past events, you can find these on our group page on Knowledge Hub under the 'library' tab.
To join Knowledge Hub, email 'join' to email@example.com.
Presentations from the following events can be found on Knowledge Hub:
- Prison Transfer and Remission: Improving Practice, 27 November 2018
- Safety in Prisons, 14 March 2019
- CPA Consultation Event, 11 April 2019
- QNPMHS 4th Annual Forum, 02 July 2019
- Trauma-Informed Care within Forensic and Prison Mental Health Services, 21 November 2019
- QNPMHS 5th Annual Forum, 03 December 2020
- QNPMHS Standards Revision, 17 March 2021
The 2021 artwork and creative writing competition has now closed. Thank you to all who participated. Entries will be featured in our upcoming newsletter.
Thank you to everyone who submitted a piece of artwork for our 2020 competition. The artwork was published in our summer 2020 newsletter. The creative writing booklet was combined with our sister QNFMHS project and published here.