We value co-production and equality in the NCCMH. We’ve collaborated and shared our mental health expertise on a number of projects. We welcome you to contact us about collaborating on any projects that require mental health expertise.
We’ve collaborated with various organisations and committees, including:
- Camden and Islington NHS Trust
- Care Quality Commission
- Independent Review of the Mental Health Act
- NHS England and Improvement
- The National Confidential Inquiry into Suicide and Safety in Mental Health (NCISH)
- The Positive Practice in Mental Health (PPiMH) Collaborative
The principles of co-production, equality and collaboration are at the core of what we do. We seek to involve mental health professionals, academics, people with lived experience and carers of diverse backgrounds in our work.
If you are interested in collaborating with us, please contact us and provide some information about your work. You can:
We can then arrange a time to discuss your work further and how we can collaborate with you.