International Advisory Committee
The International Advisory Committee (IAC) is responsible for liaising with international organisations relevant to our work and developing our role internationally, including our role in education and training.
The IAC meet three times each year. Our immediate previous President, Professor Wendy Burn, is Chair and the Deputy Directors are Professor Mohammed Al-Uzri and Dr Ben Baig.
If you would like to make contact about the work of the IAC, please contact our International Liaison Manager Elen Cook.
Diaspora Groups committee
The Diaspora Groups committee is made up of representatives from a number of independent Diaspora groups that represent psychiatrists in the UK. The committee meet three times a year and advise the College, via the International Advisory Committee, on international policy.
The following Diaspora Groups are represented on this committee:
- Association of Black Psychiatrists UK
- British Arab Psychiatric Association
- British Bangladeshi Psychiatrists Association
- British Pakistani Psychiatric Association
- British Indian Psychiatric Association
- Iranian Diaspora Association in Psychiatry
- Sri Lankan Psychiatrists' Association of the UK
- Sudanese Association of Psychiatrists - UK and Ireland
If you would like to make contact about the work of the Diaspora Groups committee, please contact our International Administrator Sarah Eldridge.