We regularly respond to consultations from the National Assembly for Wales both in the submission of written material but also giving oral evidence to various committees.
We also respond to consultations from other organisations, such as the Welsh Government. Here you'll find recent written responses.
We're also keen to hear views on new consultations as they are received. We've listed 'open' consultations also.
- Welsh Government: Reducing Restrictive Practice Framework (27th December 2019)
- Welsh Government: Draft School and Community-based Counselling Toolkit (10th December 2019)
- Cross Party Group on Medical Research: to understand what can be done in a post-Brexit environment on issues facing Researchers such as funding environments, recruitment and retention (6th January 2020)
All contributions to responses should be sent through to Louis Mertens.
- Welsh Government: Substance Misuse Delivery Plan
- Welsh Government: Together for Mental Health 2019-2022
- National Assembly for Wales: Health and Social Care (Quality and Engagement) (Wales) Bill
- National Assembly for Wales: Cross Party group into Dementia: Inquiry into Hospital Care
- Welsh Government: Connected communities - Tackling loneliness and social isolation
- Welsh Government: Code of practice on the delivery of autism services
- Welsh Government: Healthy Weight, Healthy Wales
- National Assembly for Wales: Provision of health and social care in the adult prison estate
- National Assembly for Wales: Children (Abolition of the defence of reasonable punishment) (Wales) Bill
- National Assembly for Wales: Suicide Prevention (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Autism (Wales) Bill (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Informatics Systems in NHS Wales (PDF)
- Welsh Government: The Smoke-free Premises and Vehicles (Wales) Regulations 2018
- Welsh Government: Support arrangements for medical and healthcare students
- Welsh Government: Legislative proposal to remove the defence of reasonable punishment
- Welsh Government: Draft national dementia strategy
- National Assembly for Wales: inquiry into the general principles of the Public Health (Minimum Price for Alcohol) (Wales) Bill (PDF)
- Welsh Government: Services fit for the future
- National Assembly for Wales: the emotional and mental health of young people (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Perinatal Mental Health (PDF)
- Parliamentary Style Review into the Integration of Health and Social Care
- National Assembly for Wales: Antipsychotic Prescribing in Care Homes (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: The First 1,000 Days (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Primary Care Inquiry (PDF)
- National Assembly for Wales: Inquiry into Medical Recruitment (PDF)