The South West is undertaking the following projects:
Email the South West Division team for further information and how to get involved.
- South West Prospectus Read our guide to pursuing psychiatry in the south west.
Resting and Retired Doctors Information and support for doctors who have retired, those approaching retirement and resting psychiatrists.
- Health Education South West Severn Postgraduate Medical Education (Severn Deanery)
- Health Education South West Peninsula Postgraduate Medical Education (Peninsula Deanery)
- University of Bristol: Psychiatry
- University of Exeter: Medical School
- University of Plymouth: Faculty of Health
- Mentoring and Coaching
- The National Institute for Health and Care Research
- The Glenside Hospital Museum houses collections relating to the history of Bristol Psychiatric and Learning Disability Hospitals
- Services for sick doctors
- Workforce Wellbeing Hub
- F3 Doctors Top Tips
- SW International Medical Graduates: A beginner's guide to working, training and living in the UK
- Taking part in research