- ACAMH - Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- The AIM Project - Assessment, Intervention, Moving On.
- European Association for Forensic Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychology and other involved Professionals
- The Structured Assessment of Violence Risk in Youth (SAVRY) - designed to assist professional evaluators in assessing, and making decisions about, a juvenile's risk for violence.
- Transition to Adulthood (T2A)- supporting vulnerable young adults in the criminal justice system.
- YoungMinds - UK charity for mental health and wellbeing of young people.
- Youth Justice Board website - contains guidance and information for those working within the youth justice system.
- Young People in Focus - founded in 1989 as Trust for the Study of Adolescence (TSA).
- The Forensic CAMHS network - A multidisciplinary network of mental health professionals in the community, psychiatric hospitals, secure units and prisons, who work with young people with mental and behavioural disorders.