Please see below for resources on digital mental health research and clinical tools.
If you have any resources you would like to share on this page, please complete the form on our submissions page.
Please see our newsletters for information about the work of our Special Interest Group and digital psychiatry in general.
- Edition 1 March 2022 - covers issues of clinical safety, remote consultations, data awareness and an interview with Cyberpsychologist Dr Linda Kaye on Gaming Disorder
Frontiers in Digital Health
This multidisciplinary open access journal covering health technology, innovation and personalised medicine has a digital mental health section.
Mental Health Foundation
A charity specialising in research and policy development, with a focus on preventing mental health problems, visit their website to see their work related to digital mental health.
Microsoft Research’s Digital Mental Health group is an interdisciplinary team, building technology to support mental health - including projects on designing wellbeing focused digital tools.
The NIHR (National Institute of Health Research) centre focuses on new technologies for mental healthcare and dementia - see their website to discover their current range of digital projects.
This international peer-reviewed journal publishes research across science and technology, visit their website to too see it's digital mental health collection.
The King's Fund Technology and Data
An independent charitable organisation working to improve health and care in England. Visit the King's Fund Technology & Data website including work on health IT, digital health, patient data and information governance.
The Lancet Digital Health
An Open Access journal publishing research on digital technology in medicine, public health, and global health - visit their website for contributions to the use of technology in clinical practice.
- Anna Freud National Centre - an organisation working with young people and families to translate research into effective mental healthcare - including a list of approved mental health apps for young people.
- HappyMaps - a charity building mental health resources by healthcare professionals, parents and young people - including their recommendations for mental health apps.
- Mind - a mental health awareness charity - with information about mental health and wellbeing in digital spaces
- YoungMinds Amplified - a charity for children and young people with mental health difficulties - please see their website to find out more, especially regarding patient participation in their digital engagement toolkit for mental healthcare.
RSM Digital Health - A medical education provider focused on sharing learning and supporting innovation - please click for interviews with key digital health leaders across clinical medicine and research.
Digital Health Today - An organisation focused on current issues in healthcare and innovation - please click to hear more from thought leaders on using digital tools to transform healthcare systems.