The Rainbow SIG are launching a new newsletter and want to hear from you!
Writing for the Rainbow SIG newsletter
We welcome articles on a variety of topics linked to LGBTQ+ health including:
- Innovative service developments
- Education and training initiatives
- Descriptions of attended events, opportunities or experiences
- Reviews of relevant clinical and research topics
- Case reports
- Book and film reviews related to LGBTQ+ mental health
- Original artwork or photography (provided there are no copyright issues)
- Adverts of upcoming LGBTQ+ events, courses or conferences
If you have an idea but are unsure on whether this would be appropriate for the newsletter or wish to discuss a concept that may be of interest please do contact us.
Research articles with a lot of statistics are not suitable for the newsletter.
- Send your article as a Microsoft Word document
- Word limit of 800-1,500 words
- Ensure all abbreviations are explained
- Please follow the BJPsych referencing format
- Ensure any illustrations are sent with the copyright holder’s permission
- Up to four references may be included. Articles with more than four references may be considered for publication but references will only be provided on request
Please include the following:
- Title of article
- Names and affiliation of all authors (it is possible to publish an article anonymously, please just let us know when sending your submission if this is your preference)
- Contact information of main author
Please send your submissions and queries to email@example.com.