Watch sessions from previous Faculty conferences
Our annual Faculty conference in 2019 featured several sessions illustrating the lived experiences of service users and carers. Watch the videos now on YouTube
- Rapid evidence review of evidence-based treatment for gambling disorder in Britain (pdf)
- Guidance for healthcare professionals on drug driving (pdf)
- Public Health England: The role of addiction specialist doctors in recovery orientated treatment systems: a resource for commissioners, providers and clinicians.
Our award-winning mental health information is co-produced with patients and
many titles are certified by the information standard.
- Alcohol and depression
- Alcohol and older people
- Alchohol and drugs - what parents need to know
- Cannabis and mental health: key facts
- Cannabis and mental health: information for young people
- Drugs and alcohol: information for young people
- Problem gambling (information for both adults and young people)
Helplines and services
If you need to speak with someone urgently, Talk to Frank on 0300 123 6600 (24hr).
You can also contact:
We're producing a series of podcasts about addiction and stigma, and speaking to service users about their experiences.
Watch our videos to see addiction treatment from two perspectives.