The Addictions Tutor Network launched on the 15th July 2022 by holding a hour long webinar.
The aims of webinar were as follows:
- Update on curriculum changes (from August 2022) and to ensure all trainees have some addiction competencies.
- Feedback from regions and devolved nations, sharing progress and challenges to date.
- Planning for a face-to-face network event in Autumn – how to make the network thrive.
Please see below for the recording and resources for the webinar:
- Presentation given during the webinar – this contains poll questions and results asked throughout the webinar
- Notes taken during webinar
- Draft copy of the Assessment of clinical excellence/Case-based discussion for Addictions
- We recommend looking at the Training in Addiction Psychiatry page and reading the launch report.