There are lots of ways in which you can get involved and support the PTC and your fellow trainees.
Become a member of the PTC
Becoming a member will give you opportunities to:
- play a part in initiatives to raise the standard of training
- represent trainees on other College committees
- support trainees across the UK.
Job descriptions for roles on the PTC
- Committee Member job description
- Med Student and Foundation Doctor Rep
- Chair job description
- Vice Chair job description
- Secretary job description
- IMG Representative job description
- Editor of the Registrar job description
Find out more and write an article for The Registrar, our quarterly magazine.