There are lots of ways in which you can get involved and support the PTC and your fellow trainees.
Become a Member of the PTC
Becoming a member will give you opportunities to:
- Play a part in initiatives to raise the standard of training
- Represent trainees on other College committees
- Support trainees across the UK.
How to join: elections
Elections for the 2020-2022 term of office have closed. There is still a vacancy for a member in London and vacancies for PMPTs and members in Easter, Northern Ireland and South West commencing September 2021, please see the job description below.
If you are interested, simply send a 200 word expression of interest letter to email@example.com.
Job descriptions for roles on the PTC:
- Committee Member job description (PDF)
- Med Student and Foundation Doctor Rep (PDF)
- Chair job description (PDF)
- Vice Chair job description (PDF)
- Secretary job description (PDF)
- Editor of the Registrar job description (PDF)
Find out more and write an article for The Registrar, our quarterly magazine.