There are lots of ways in which you can get involved and support the PTC and your fellow trainees.
Become a Member of the PTC
Becoming a member will give you opportunities to:
- Play a part in initiatives to raise the standard of training
- Represent trainees on other College committees
- Support trainees across the UK.
How to join: elections
Elections for the 2020-2022 term of office are now open. The vacancies we are recruiting for are Scotland, North East, South West, Trent, Wales and the West Midlands.
To apply, simply fill in the application form and send it to email@example.com by the extended deadline of 1st November 2018.
Job descriptions for roles on the PTC
- Committee Member job description (PDF)
- Med Student and Foundation Doctor Rep (PDF)
- Chair job description (PDF)
- Vice Chair job description (PDF)
- Secretary job description (PDF)
Find out more and write an article for The Registrar, our quarterly magazine.