There are lots of ways in which you can get involved and support the PTC and your fellow trainees.
Become a Member of the PTC
Becoming a member will give you opportunities to:
- Play a part in initiatives to raise the standard of training
- Represent trainees on other College committees
- Support trainees across the UK.
How to join: elections
If you are interested, please send a 200 word expression of interest letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job descriptions for roles on the PTC:
- Committee Member job description
- Med Student and Foundation Doctor Rep
- Chair job description
- Vice Chair job description
- Secretary job description
- IMG Representative job description
- Editor of the Registrar job description
Find out more and write an article for The Registrar, our quarterly magazine.