There are lots of ways in which you can get involved and support the PTC and your fellow trainees.
Become a Member of the PTC
Becoming a member will give you opportunities to:
- Play a part in initiatives to raise the standard of training
- Represent trainees on other College committees
- Support trainees across the UK.
How to join: elections
Elections are open from 16 December 2021 for the following positions in the below regions:
- North West: 3 positions
- Scotland: 8 positions
- South East: 3 positions
- Trent: 3 positions
- Wales: 3 positions
- West Midlands: 3 positions
Recruitment: Editor of the Registrar 2022 - 2024
We are currently recruiting for a new Editor of the Registrar to start their term from Congress 2022, please see the job description below for more information on how to apply.
Deadline for applications: 16 May 2022
Interviews (online): 24 May 2022
Job descriptions for roles on the PTC:
- Committee Member job description
- Med Student and Foundation Doctor Rep
- Chair job description
- Vice Chair job description
- Secretary job description
- IMG Representative job description
- Editor of the Registrar job description
Find out more and write an article for The Registrar, our quarterly magazine.