There are lots of ways in which you can get involved and support the PTC and your fellow trainees.
Become a member of the PTC
Becoming a member will give you opportunities to:
- play a part in initiatives to raise the standard of training
- represent trainees on other College committees
- support trainees across the UK.
Nominations for PTC roles open annually, find out more about current vacancies and the election process.
Applications for Editor of The Registrar are also open, find out more on our posts for members page.
Job descriptions for roles on the PTC
- Committee Member job description
- Med Student and Foundation Doctor Rep
- Chair job description
- Vice Chair job description
- Secretary job description
- IMG Representative job description
- Editor of The Registrar job description
Find out more and write an article for The Registrar, our quarterly magazine.