If you'd like to set up a College lecture, a proposal must be sent to the Dean who will, if appropriate, refer the matter to the Education & Training Committee.
This needs to include:
- a full description and purpose of the lecture
- the target audience
- details of funding (if appropriate)
- how often the lecture would be given
- justification for creating this lecture.
This information should be submitted to:
Department of Professional Standards
Royal College of Psychiatrists
21 Prescot Street
London E1 8BB
- A preliminary budget should be created by working with the Department of Professional Standards (who will consult the College's Finance Department and Treasurer, as necessary).
- A copy of the proposal will be sent to the Finance Management Committee.
- Following discussion at this Committee, a copy will be forwarded to the Programmes and Meetings Committee for consideration.
- Details of the lecture will be sent to the Education, Training & Standards Committee.
- If the Education raining and Standards Committee approves the setting up of the lecture, full details will be included in the Lectures Booklet which is available on the College website.