Become a reviewer
Peer reviewer training is for any staff working in ACTION member teams who have not attended peer reviewer training before and would like to learn more about the peer review process and become an ACTION peer reviewer.
Training sessions occur regularly on Microsoft Teams and are facilitated by a member of the ACTION project team. The upcoming dates are:
- 16 May 2022, 11am-12pm
- 16 June 2022, 11am-12pm
To book, please complete this short online booking form. Once approved by the ACTION project team, you will receive a Microsoft Teams invite.
If you have any questions or would like to join the network, email the team at email@example.com.
- Networking, being part of the quality improvement process and finding examples of good practice to take back to your own service
- Reducing clinical isolation within a busy working environment
- Opportunity to build on your own leadership & assertiveness skills
- Opportunity to gain a better understanding for those teams about to go through their own review process
- CPD Points are awarded for attending peer reviews
A poster (PDF) is also available outlining more information on being a peer reviewer.
Reviews are half day events and the host team pick whether they would like it to occur in the morning or the afternoon.
Morning reviews run from 9.30am - 1.30pm and afternoon reviews run from 1pm - 5pm.
All peer reviews happen virtually on Microsoft Teams.