We are accepting new members on a rolling basis. If you're interested in joining, please get in touch with us and we can arrange a call to give you further information and talk you through the review process.
The cost of membership is dependent on the size of your service and number of sub-teams. Further information about 2023 pricing can be found in our membership document.
The Early Intervention in Psychosis Network (EIPN) is a network of early intervention in psychosis (EIP) teams. We facilitate quality improvement and development in EIP services through a supportive peer-review model and enabling communication and the sharing of best practice between services.
We assess quality of care in EIP teams using our Standards for Early Intervention in Psychosis Services by a process of self- and peer-review. We offer supportive developmental membership and accreditation membership.
EIPN is open to all EIP services in the United Kingdom.
We can bring a wide range of benefits to your EIP team including:
- Promoting quality improvement and supporting the sharing best practice
- Helping services plan improvements for the future
- Building a community of EIP teams who can learn from one another
- Allowing services to benchmark their practices against similar services
- Demonstrating the quality of the team's processes through accreditation
- Encouraging a culture of openness and create a model of engagement.