Evaluation of the Safety in Mental Health Settings (SiMHS) Training Programme
We were commissioned to produce an evaluation of the impact of the Cavendish Square Group’s SiMHS project interventions on safety and culture changes in adult acute mental health care wards and psychiatric intensive care units (PICUs) across London.
The interventions include:
- A pan-London roll-out of the See Think Act (STA) Framework in acute care and PICU services through an STA Framework Facilitator Training and Development Programme,* and an associated acute care STA Framework toolkit.
- A pan-London roll-out of the Trauma Informed Approach position statement* through a LEAD Safely Leadership Exploration and Development Programme.*
- An acute care community of practice with trusts and key partners, to support standardising practice and transferable skills related to safer care.
* Find out more about the Trauma Informed Approach position statement, and the STA and LEAD Safely programmes (requires account registration/login).
View the report and appendices via the links below:
- Safety in Mental Health Settings Project Evaluation: Final report
- Safety in Mental Health Settings Project Evaluation: Appendices
To find out more about this evaluation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our privacy notice below: