ACP 360 is our 360-degree feedback system which helps you log the feedback you need for appraisal and revalidation.
Our research-backed tool is designed for psychiatrists by psychiatrists, and costs less than £27 a year for newly-registering members.
The tool will help you with personal development by providing structured feedback in two of the GMC’s core domains – working with colleagues and relating to patients.
Why choose ACP 360?
- New functionality for 2020! We are pleased to launch the function of organisation reporting, which allows organisation members to see how their doctors have performed against all other psychiatrists on the system over a period of time. See more information below.
- It’s the only tool designed and validated for psychiatrists by psychiatrists – The psychometric properties of ACP 360 have been tested and our expertise tools have been validated by research. The results were published in the British Journal of Psychiatry. It’s designed specifically for psychiatrists and is the only product endorsed by the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- It offers the best value for money – For consultants registered as an individual, a 5-year registration period is only £132 (including VAT) – less than £27 a year. Returning members get a renewal price of £119 (including VAT), and for consultants registered by their organisation, a 5-year registration is just £99 + VAT – less than £24 a year.
- It’s the only tool that provides benchmarked feedback for psychiatrists – Each psychiatrist receives results in the context of benchmarks from thousands of other consultant psychiatrists.
- It’s easy to use – Over 5,000 psychiatrists have registered with us. 95% of participants agree that the instructions are easy to follow and that no training is required to take part.
- It provides detailed and in-depth feedback – The report systematically collates feedback from colleagues and patients on the key domains. Colleagues and patients can provide free text comments on a participant’s areas of strength and areas for improvement. The report can be incorporated into an appraisal and revalidation portfolio.
- It’s suitable for all psychiatrists – We have versions of ACP 360 for CAMHS psychiatrists and for psychiatrists for people with disability, and you can specify on the enrolment form if you would like either one of these. If you do not see patients, we can also offer a appraisal based on self-assessment and colleague feedback.
ACP 360 covers eight domains:
- Emotional intelligence
- Relationships with service users
- Relationships with relatives/carers
- Relationships with other psychiatrists
- Relationships with their team
Once data have been collected, you get a report presenting your results, and showing your results in the context of national benchmarks.
If you would like to receive a sample copy of one of our reports, or a feedback questionnaire for patients or colleagues, please email your request to email@example.com, confirming your speciality (general adult, CAMHS or learning disability).
The ACP 360 team are pleased to announce the launch of the organisation report function on the system for our organisation members. This will allow organisations to see how their doctors have performed against all other psychiatrists on the system over a certain period of time.
The report will show how psychiatrists that belong to an organisation were rated by both themselves and their colleagues in comparison to all other psychiatrists on the system.
This function is available to organisations who register multiple psychiatrists to use ACP 360 (an organisation member).To find out how to become an organisation member, please contact the team.
What the organisation report can tell you
What the organisation report can’t tell you
|The average self-assessment ratings of psychiatrists in your organisation within a time period||Names of psychiatrists included in the report|
|The average ratings made by colleagues of psychiatrists in your organisation within a time period||Individual scores of your psychiatrists (self-ratings, colleague and patient)|
|The average ratings made by the patients of psychiatrists in your organisation within a time period||Free text comments provided in doctors’ reports (from colleagues or patients)|
|A benchmarked comparison of how your psychiatrists have performed in their self-assessment and colleague feedback, against all psychiatrists who have participated in ACP 360 since 2014||Average scores from other doctors in your organisation who have signed up with an individual account – the report will only include the average score from doctors you have signed up under your organisation|
We welcome organisations and Trusts to register their psychiatrists together and we offer a discounted subscription rate for this - see prices further down the page.
Organisation membership means there will be an allocated administrator to manage ACP 360 accounts of consultants registered by their Trust.
The administrator is able to enrol new doctors on the system, monitor assessment progress and access our organisation reports.
Our current organisation members include:
- Cygnet Healthcare
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Borders
- Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Foundation Trust
How much is a subscription?
Subscriptions are bought in five-year bundles. Offers are available for new organisations enrolling consultants – get in touch with the ACP 360 team for more details.
|Subscription||Cost (5 year subscription)||Works out at...|
|Individual consultants||£132||Less than £27 a year|
|Returning members||£119||Less than £24 a year|
|Consultants registered by their organisation||£99 + VAT||Less than £24 a year|
How do I register?
To submit a registration:
- Visit the ACP 360 website.
- Register an account.
- Call the ACP 360 team to make a payment over the phone, on 020 3701 2695.
ACP360 and COVID-19
- The College is currently temporarily closed, and all staff have been instructed to work from home.
- Although ACP 360 is an online platform and the team can carry out the majority of the work remotely, we are still expecting some reduction and disruption to the service we’re able to provide – namely receiving patient feedback forms in the post. Therefore, we are strongly advising that you scan in your patient feedback forms and email them to us instead of posting them.
- Any post sent to the College will have to be forwarded to team members, so it will take longer to input your feedback.
- If you're able to, we also strongly encourage you to input patient email addresses on your dashboard so they can complete the feedback form online. If this is not possible, then we will be accepting scanned copies of the questionnaire during this time – please email any questionnaires to ACP360@rcpsych.ac.uk. You can either email them in bulk once you have collated all responses, or you can email them individually as and when they are completed.
- To ensure patient confidentiality is maintained, we recommend that you ask your patients to return their feedback forms to another member of staff (e.g. secretary, ward admin), or deposit them into a feedback box. You can then ask another member of staff to scan in the forms and email them to us.
- If you are struggling to collect patient feedback, you are able to access a 270 report which will contain the feedback from your colleagues.
- Please accept our apologies for any disruption and inconvenience this will cause. All decisions have been made with the best interests of College staff, members, and patients in mind.