Welcome to the London Division Newsletter, 'The Psychiatric Eye'. Our Newsletter Editorial Committee welcomes submissions, letters, responses and any other comments.
How can I contribute to the newsletter?
The theme for the next edition of the London Division newsletter will be:
'Psychiatry's legacy and future with the LGBTQ+ community'
We welcome your contribution to this theme and as always we also have the following features to which you can contribute articles:
- Conference Watch – conferences you have attended related to psychiatry
- Culture Vulture – articles relating to your insights, interpretations and observations of relevant popular culture, the arts and theatre in the capital related to psychiatry
- Facetime – an interview with someone in the world of London psychiatry – professional or service user, local hero or London icon
- Articles relating to personal experience within psychiatry.
Please see the details for submissions below:
All article submissions must use the Newsletter Template (DOC) and save the file as:
'Submission for Autumn Edition - your full name'
Maximum word count:
- themed articles - 600
- all other articles - 400.
Please submit your article to The Psychiatric Eye by 25th October 2019.