London Division Newsletter
Welcome to the London Division Newsletter, 'The Psychiatric Eye'. Our Newsletter Editorial Committee welcomes submissions, letters, responses and any other comments.
How can I contribute to the newsletter?
The theme for the next edition of London Division newsletter will be:
on Covid-19 - what has it meant for society, our practice and us?’
We welcome your contribution to this theme and as always we also have the following features to which you can contribute articles:
- Conference Watch – conferences you have attended related to psychiatry
- Culture Vulture - articles relating to your insights, interpretations and observations of relevant popular culture, the arts and theatre in the Capital related to psychiatry
- Facetime - an interview with someone in the world of London Psychiatry professional or service user or provider, in both statutory and voluntary sectors, local heroes or London icon.
- Articles relating to personal experience within psychiatry.
All article submissions must use the newsletter template and save the file as:
'Submission for Autumn Edition - your full name'
Maximum word count and article guidelines:
- 500-1000 for themed articles
- 400-600 words for non-themed articles
- No more than 5 references should be included for each article.
Deadline for submissions:
Please submit your article to ThePsychiatricEye@rcpsych.ac.uk by 8 September 2020.