London Division Newsletter
Welcome to the London Division Newsletter, 'The Psychiatric Eye'. Our Newsletter Editorial Committee welcomes submissions, letters, responses and any other comments.
The newsletter is now published twice a year, in spring and autumn.
How can I contribute to the newsletter?
The theme for the next edition of London Division newsletter will be:
‘Racial Equality in Mental Health - Key Challenges, Successes and Learning’
- Conference Watch – conferences you have attended related to psychiatry
- Culture Vulture - articles relating to your insights, interpretations and observations of relevant popular culture, the arts and theatre in the Capital related to psychiatry
- Facetime - an interview with someone in the world of London Psychiatry professional or service user or provider, in both statutory and voluntary sectors, local heroes or London icon.
- Articles relating to personal experience within psychiatry.
Maximum word count and article guidelines:
- 500-1000 for themed articles
- 400-600 words for non-themed articles
- No more than 5 references should be included for each article.
Please submit your article to ThePsychiatricEye@rcpsych.ac.uk by 14 April 2021.
- eNewsletter 2020 - Spring
- eNewsletter 2019 - Winter
- eNewsletter 2019 - Summer
- eNewsletter 2019 - Spring
- eNewsletter 2018/19 - Winter
- eNewsletter 2018 - Summer
- eNewsletter 2018 - Winter
- eNewsletter 2017 - Summer
- eNewsletter 2017 - Spring
- eNewsletter 2017 - Winter
- eNewsletter 2017 - Autumn
- eNewsletter 2016 - Summer
- eNewsletter 2016 - Autumn
- eNewsletter 2016 - Spring