Read our most recent edition of News and Notes, HoPSIG's newsletter:
You can also read past issues of News and Notes:
- Issue 7 - Autumn 2018 (PDF)
- Issue 6 – Spring 2018 (PDF)
- Issue 5 - Autumn 2017 (PDF)
- Issue 4 – Spring 2017 (PDF)
- Issue 3 – Autumn 2016 (PDF)
- Issue 2 – Spring 2016 (PDF)
If you would like to contribute to the newsletter, News and Notes, please contact Claire
We welcome contributions including:
- Articles: relating to the history of psychiatry and its study. 500-1500 words about right for the newsletter. Please follow BJPsych referencing format or any other system as long as it is internally consistent.
- Reflections and memories: inspiring, interesting or even shocking, ideas, people, or places of historical interest.
- Reviews: old or new books, exhibitions, conferences or websites etc.
- Puzzle corner questions.
- provided that there are no copyright issues.
- Favourite items in the archives.
Please include a two-line autobiographical note.